DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Yo!

A.H.

Not much to tell really. Married, father of 2 beautiful girls and other than that a general slacker (except in the kitchen!)I've read most of the books but I am waiting to take the last 3 at one go. Other than that I pretty much just go with it. It's the only way I still have any sanity.

Hey A.H you may want to stay away from some of the discussions boards if you don't want any spoilers then. That way you won't find out that Bella killed Asmodeon....ooops!

How old are your girls, you haven't got them into WoT yet? And slackers are welcome, especially those that are good in the kitchen. If you have any good recipes I know the Arts, crafts and Writers guild would loved to here about them.

what made you join Dragonmount?

Hey A.H you may want to stay away from some of the discussions boards if you don't want any spoilers then. That way you won't find out that Bella killed Asmodeon....ooops!

How old are your girls, you haven't got them into WoT yet? And slackers are welcome, especially those that are good in the kitchen. If you have any good recipes I know the Arts, crafts and Writers guild would loved to here about them.

what made you join Dragonmount?

Not all that worried about a spoiler cuz it may be awhile before I start and by then I will have forgotten. But thanks for the tip. My girls are 4 and 7 and the most awesome things in the world. And I guess I joined because I need a hobby basically. :biggrin:

lol..sounds like they are wonderful. Mine still throws tantrums and has got that look to let you know when she's not happy, luckily they last about 5 mins and it's back to normal, I don't think I would like it so much if she sulked for days, lol

That's unfair, I've been down your road, you have yet to get to mine, lol...

When they get older they find more ways to answer back, especially things they have seen on TV...:rolleyes: I knew watching too many wildlife programmes on Monkeys would end up coming back to haunting me...:laugh:

MCS, who said you had stopped being one... :tongue:

Thats just wrong Talya.

And besides; at least at your kids age, they understand better what they are saying. It's tough to listen to my 7yr old talk about how hot different guys are and how she's "cheating" on her boyfriend.

Welcome to DM! :biggrin:

I know we have had Wife Swap on TV here in the UK, but have we have Child Swap? Maybe I should put a patent out on the idea!

I hope you are enjoying the site and everything it has to offer!

Oh A.H, She's not that bad, though she has boyfriends, I try to ask her questions and one she was 'seeing'. I thought I better check exactly what this relationship was and when I asked if she had kissed him, her answer was "ewwww....no way!" I have faith yet. But they do get a things from the TV and school and don't really understand what they are saying, I've had that too.

They grow up too young, but I could lend you her, that way when yours get older you would be prepared, if you can ever be prepared!

and don't you dare Corki, lol. Mind you, I look at pictures of mine when she was younger and remember...Maybe I will swap A.H lol

Welcome Lady, It's great to see so many with Parents on these boards. It is said that girls as supposed to be easier than boys when small but boys are eaier when teenagers, though I'm sure we all have something to say about that. lol. how did you get into WoT and what made you join DM (Dragonmount)

Thanks Corki and welcome to the site with the rest of us newbies Lady.

I'll be honest with you guys; I might think that they drive me crazy, but I wouldn't trade my angels for anything in the world......unless you get a nice compensation package for child swap Corki

Hey AH! Welcome to DM :)

Interesting... i assume AH is your initials... mine too :P LOL AJH to be exact.

I have kids too - an 11yo boy and a 7yo girl, talk about pure energy - if i could bottle it i would be a billionaire.

Hope you are enjoying your time at DM - yell out if you have any questions.

Ama

that is so true Ama, They do have so much energy, shame it goes as you get older, I could certainly do with some of there's!

I know what you mean A.H I was out playing in the fields and trees until I was well into my teens..it was carefree and fun, now they don't seem to be quite the same!

Archived