DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Birgitte

Vermillion

What time period did she live through?

Is Birgitte Silverbow always her name like a hero nick name or just her last incarnation?

I ask because she seems to be tied in stories to many life times. It's always confused me about her.

Birgitte is one of my favorite characters and I went searching for info not that long ago. Here is the link I found that has a bunch of info that should answer you questions better than I can: click this

She is a cool character. I remember reading in one of the books that in every life that she carried a sword, things ended badly for her. She also said that a few times her and Gaidal Cain spent boring lives retiring on a farm, living a quiet peaceful life. She made it seem that those were the worst of all.

What time period did she live through?

Is Birgitte Silverbow always her name like a hero nick name or just her last incarnation?

I ask because she seems to be tied in stories to many life times. It's always confused me about her.

She lived through all time periods.

She had knowledge pre-dating the AoL, knowing about the Wolf brothers. Knowledge from the AoL, knowing the exact what and how of the Gholem's.

And of of course knowledge from the past 3000 years by knowing the difference between Mat's accents not to mention knowing what an Ashendarei is.

She doesn't actually say she's never lived lives with Wolfbrothers, she just said... "You can talk to wolves? Now that is a thing long lost in legend. So that is how you are here. I should have known.”

That only seems to imply that wolfbrothers havn't been around for a very long time, not that she's never met them before. Especially with the 'I should have known'.

I know her soul has been spun out and seems like often but how long ago did Birgitte Silverbow live from the main story? Her last incarnation?

Can only go by what she makes reference to but Hawkwing's reign and the War of the Hundred Years has come up which was only about 1000 years ago.

There's prolly been a few since as well but that's just a guess.

What time period did Birgitte live through? I take all Heroes live through all ages.

Birgitte has had different names in different rebirths. Birgitte is the most familiar name. Whether it is of her last rebirth is unknown; also the rebirth she had the name. I would guess that the name is of a rebirth "older" than her last.

Archived