DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Greetings Dragonmount!

Hubastanker

Greetings WoT addicts! My name is Adam and I have been addicted since 2008. I am an United States Marine who is currently deployed to Afghanistan. Unfortunately, i only have about 150 pages left of Towers of Midnight, so it looks like I'm going to have to order all the other books to keep me going until 14 comes out.

Welcome to DM Hubastanker! Ama is most certainly right about that. There is just so much to do here. From organized debates, to mafia games, to Social Groups (or ORGs) and activities, to all out spam onslaughts, we have just about anything you could want. And speaking of social groups, there are so many good ones! My personal favorite is the Black Tower, but I also enjoy popping into the Band and the White Tower every so often. But don't take my word for it! Feel free to ask me any questions you might have as well. What are some things you are interested in getting out of DM? And once again, welcome :)

Hey mcs, thanks for the info. im gonna have to check them out. and what im looking for here is just a good outlet for all my WoT questions and theories. i used to be ablt to talk with my dad about that kinda stuff, but its harder now that i am so far away. and how do you get into one of the social groups? they sound like a really good time.

hey Huba, welcome to DM. There are some great WoT discussions going on here. As for the Social Groups, just pop into the main page of them and have a look and see what they do. There all do different things to pass the time. If you like what you see, most of them have a sign up thread at the top of their boards and you just sign in there saying you want to join, then you will be given acces to private board of that Group. I'm totally biased and Head of the Black Tower, we're usually the gaming group with spam thrown in, but the games can be anything, we like to have fun, and despite Saidin being cleansed we find that we don't won't tpo be rid of the taint...a little madness doesn't hurt anyone, so of course I would recommend them. But the band is a great place too, especially if you like music and travel. Ogier for books and reading,l in fact I think they are going through the series at the moment, or are about to!

If you like Mafia games we have an Organised Games boards for those. Any more questions then just go a head and ask.

And it''s always great to hear from those in the Forces, especially those in Afghanistan, putting their lives on the line...Welcome again

Welcome to DM! :biggrin:

Hope you are enjoying your time at DM! One piece of advice so you don't fall foul of the siggie police - you can't have a signature of more than 6 lines of text. So you might want to have a look at that.

Enjoy browsing the site, and don't hesitate to ask us any questions if you get lost or confused.

Archived