DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wheel of Time Mafia Signups

WWWwombat

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been a member of Dargonmount for awhile now but never really got involved. I would say I'm obsessed with the books, at least friends say I am, and I would like to be more involved in the community. I will be going to JordanCon for the first time this year! I don't know how to play Mafia but am well versed with WoT. Count be in! :-)

I've never posted here but I love Mafia and WoT. Can I play?

I would like to join

I've been a member of Dargonmount for awhile now but never really got involved. I would say I'm obsessed with the books, at least friends say I am, and I would like to be more involved in the community. I will be going to JordanCon for the first time this year! I don't know how to play Mafia but am well versed with WoT. Count be in! :-)

*grins* Yay! Fresh meat.

I've never posted here but I love Mafia and WoT. Can I play?

I would like to join

*grins* Yay! Fresh meat.

Lol yeah I came here from the Robert Jordan page, had a link to Facebook and here I am

-peeks head in and looks at all the new peoples- Once you are here.. there is no escape. Make your way over to the new members thread and sign over your soul.... "You can check out anytime you like.. but you can never leave!"

Oh yeah.. and I wanna play Womby.

Archived