DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Blackjacket

Talya

whoa i get my own welcome thread. nice! well lets see, before i knew anything about different orgs or anything really about DM i picked this name because if i was in RJ's series thats what i would be wearing. right here in the BT. I have read books 1-12 and should get and finish ToM in 2-3 weeks, CAN'T WAIT. Loved the series since i started it and it only gets better. Don't really know what you'd wanna know about me... I've felt the Taint for some time now and it's getting stronger if anything. hanging out here will prolly let it take control soon enough, we'll see...

HEY everyone thanks for the welcomes! this seems like the org for me, hope to get to know everyone better, still getting into the swing of DM so beg parden if i'm a little slow. do i need to register on the BT site also? i tried my user name and pass from DM and it didnt work. i like the aspect of points and OP fights and can't wait to really participate. thanks again, Peace

No;,we're completely separate from that Black Tower.

Great to have you here; I look forward to you being here. =) (PS, the Light is AmazingAwesome. ;))

Also, I see you're from Wisconsin. Enjoy last night? =D

NO i did not enjoy last night. Just saying i dislike the packers would an undersatement. . . but i won't go there. your not a . . . a. .a packer fan are you?.... maybe the darker side of the tower is looking better after all... lol

Welcome!!!

VELCOME! :baalzamon: We promise not to bite. Yet! Muahahahaha..... *fades into the Shadow*

I'd watch him, he's got rabies.

NO i did not enjoy last night. Just saying i dislike the packers would an undersatement. . . but i won't go there. your not a . . . a. .a packer fan are you?.... maybe the darker side of the tower is looking better after all... lol

Who do you like then?

I'm not really into football anymore...if i were to cheer for someone it would be the bears because my family is from Chicago. If not the bears then i'll cheer whoever is playing the packers. but really i could care less. i was pissed that they beat the bears in the championship game but i didnt even watch it, so. . . yeah

Blackjacket, so you mean the linked BT site, because that one doesn't have a sign in, it's for information only. We just did it on those boards because it could get all our information on there, lol.

i know nothing about American football, so I will now leave this conversation....

*sacks Talya and does a dance in the end zone*

*gets penalized for "excessive celebration"* :madmyrddraal:

Hi, Blackjacket. :biggrin:

If you had to choose between saddling and riding an animal into town would you choose a hippopotomus or a musk ox?

I'd take the hippo for sure. but I'd ride em' bareback

Blackjacket, so you mean the linked BT site, because that one doesn't have a sign in, it's for information only. We just did it on those boards because it could get all our information on there, lol.

i know nothing about American football, so I will now leave this conversation....

*facecouch* Doh, should've thought of that.

Archived