DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*pokes head in*

Swani

Hello y'all!

I'm sure most of you guys have no clue who I am as I haven't really visited DM for a couple of years at least... (I joined in 2000 or 2001 and was then quite active for a few years).

But for some reason I was bored today and suddenly got the urge to have a peek at what DM is up to these days. And since I saw a couple of usernames I recognised from the days of olde I decided to say hello :laugh:

For those ho are interested I recently imported an Englishman to Norway and am corrently trying to get a permanent job and settle in properly. :happy:

So how're things?

Edited by Swani

Hello welcome back! I have to say I like your avatar. :)

Things are going well around here. I'm the ADL for Aes Sedai and Elgee, our lovely DL, second in command or maybe third. *laughs* The Mistress of Novices, Elgee and I are kind of the scary trio.....*looks at the amused faces* Or not geez.

Just stop in to say hi or were thinking of sticking around?

It must be telepathy Raeyn :wink:

Unfortunately I'm not able to commit to roleplaying as I have other hobbies that take up a lot of my time (crafty stuff like sewing and crochet and also computer games).

I might try to hang on here socially a bit, though.

Oh, and the avatar is Yuko from the manga xxxHolic :) (in case you'd like to know Rasheta).

Nice to meet you guys :D