DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Fan Art?

Guest Juskarath

Guest Juskarath

I love art, especially WoT art. I was excited when the new ebook covers where released. However, I would love to see more. Yeah, I know I'm greedy, but it's WoT; I just can't get enough. :P What are some of you're favorite Wheel of Time related pictures? Do you have any that fit the image of how you imagine the character. If not, how do you imagine them?

I just recently came across this picture of Rand that I hadn't seen before. :)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_-RKs86vQR1E/S6hxuInEesI/AAAAAAAAAQA/6v1GbJebnts/s1600-h/rand_tgs.JPG

I love art, especially WoT art. I was excited when the new ebook covers where released. However, I would love to see more. Yeah, I know I'm greedy, but it's WoT; I just can't get enough. :P What are some of you're favorite Wheel of Time related pictures? Do you have any that fit the image of how you imagine the character. If not, how do you imagine them?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_-RKs86vQR1E/S6hxuInEesI/AAAAAAAAAQA/6v1GbJebnts/s1600-h/rand_tgs.JPG

That is a VERY cool picture. I think it's my favorite of all the pics I have seen of Rand...Thank you for finding it and sharing it.

Brandon Sanderson recently Tweeted about an epic picture of Tarmon Gaidon with the three ta'veren:

taimon_gaidon_by_dem888-d348zgo.png

Pic Link

This should be the aMoL's cover.

I agree, this artwork is amazing!!!

I think this piece is amazing. I wish it would have had a Two Rivers bowman in the back, or some Mayener's Winged Guards, but still freaking awesome. I love the smirk on Mat's face. This is the best pic of the best character in WoT.

Brandon Sanderson recently Tweeted about an epic picture of Tarmon Gaidon with the three ta'veren:

Pic Link

I think this piece is amazing. I wish it would have had a Two Rivers bowman in the back, or some Mayener's Winged Guards, but still freaking awesome. I love the smirk on Mat's face. This is the best pic of the best character in WoT.

Not to mention the only one to depict Rand as I picture him. The only change I would make is to make Perrin bulkier. I picture him as having an upper body like Brock Lesnar

brock.jpg

Pic Link

Not to mention the only one to depict Rand as I picture him. The only change I would make is to make Perrin bulkier. I picture him as having an upper body like Brock Lesnar

brock.jpg

Lesner isn't a bad example but he's too gym-ripped for my liking. I always imagined Perrin as the sort of guy who was just naturally much bulkier and heavier built than most people, even if he never went near a forge in his life he'd still be huge. I picture him as sort of a front row rugby player, just bigger than other people;

article-0-0511DE31000005DC-553_468x286.jpg

And speaking of rugby players, Sebastian Chabal of France is basically a slightly older version of Perrin;

Chabal07_468x327.jpg

You can almost hear the wolves howling in response to that glare :hopper:

Guest supremedallas

dont really like the pic,i see rand as a very hard man,hard because he has to be and whenever you have that feeling...you over do it.this pic makes him look almost...soft.

Archived