DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Book Release

Guest Igwando

Guest Igwando

My most pressing question is, when is book 15 being released? I just finished Towers of Midnight and it's pace and logistic balance was perfect. It kept all the characters moving at the same pace, but it leaves a lot to do if "A Memory of Light" is the last book.

My most pressing question is, when is book 15 being released? I just finished Towers of Midnight and it's pace and logistic balance was perfect. It kept all the characters moving at the same pace, but it leaves a lot to do if "A Memory of Light" is the last book.

OK All, feel free to correct me if I am wrong, but as far as I know there is no official release date yet, as it is still in progress, however at the earliest we are looking at the end of 2011. More likely is a spring 2012 release. :( seems so long!!!

Thats the best we have yet. Late 2011 and the very earliest - but i will not be surprised if it's pushed back into 2012. It's going to be a mammoth effort for Brandon to tie up the series to a satisfactory end, even though RJ had done a lot of the work already.

Oh and welcome to DM! LOL

Ama

Archived