DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Rembrandt to the BT

Talya

Forgive me if I am wrong. My memory is a tad bit hazy and outside of the original users I tend not to remember the BT newblings of later generations such as yourself (no offense) too well. Well except possibly Xavier, since that weirdo really creeped me out.

Anyways back to my original point. Not that I mistake you with someone else Talya. You were the English lady, who was preggers, who was always complaining about weight loss and trying to find motivation for new exercise regimens no? Or was that someone else?

I think you may have mixed me with others...I am English, have a daughter nearly 11and not preggers again! One is enough!...weight, hey I'm a woman we all want to lose weight but don't remember complaining about it. And exercise, can't remember that either, though I remember discussions on what we did etc.

I think you may have mixed me with others...I am English, have a daughter nearly 11and not preggers again! One is enough!...weight, hey I'm a woman we all want to lose weight but don't remember complaining about it. And exercise, can't remember that either, though I remember discussions on what we did etc.

Yeah the little princess was 6 or 7 back then. Amazing how times flies. The discussion revolved around a bit extra loadage post-pregnancy that was hard to work off and winning the motivation to burn it off. It was literally a female circlejerk topic between several girls and women all talking about how bad food is, how exhausting exercising is and how cross trainers > treadmills.

I was like "wow this topic is gay. What did I come back to BT for?" But then I realized all the participants were female, so that was alright.

I'm glad I don't suffer from epilepsy.

Aren't we all?

I suppose that depends. Under certain circumstances, I would gladly trade my participation for epilepsy.

Gladly trade your participation? What? Are you being forced to partake in sadistic buttsex rituals or what kind of participation would have you wishing for a terrible illness/disorder?

Archived