DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

TMD so I heard you're the new Tayol

RembrandtQ.Einstein

Post something in the "Welcome New members thread" and say who you are. Depending on how well Talya remembers you, you might get access haha. But yea, but Talya and tell her who you are, and she will send a request into the admins to get you added to our private boards.

Sup DS. Naw I'm the new roka. I have issues with DM admins, so I let Talya become OL. And I'll stay silently in the shadows and run thinks, (like roka) used to do.

*slaps TMD*

I don't think you did...and you don't!

Hey now. A strong suspicion and lack of respect towards authority never managed to harm anyone. Anyone who knows my history will know that I am obviously the best example of that. I say let the man follow his aspirations of begrudging the man.

Actually I do...It had something to do with a glitch in their system that I exploited slightly without cause to harm, and they were threatening to sue me! All I did was use it to get more progressive stuff done for the Orgs and what did they do? They f%$in tried to sue me!

So, yea I don't like the admins much. Especially Kathana.

And I TOTALLY do things like roka did...I have a week where I do a huge amount of stuff, and the rest of the time I'm MIA/being a lazy ass :D

Actually I do...It had something to do with a glitch in their system that I exploited slightly without cause to harm, and they were threatening to sue me! All I did was use it to get more progressive stuff done for the Orgs and what did they do? They f%$in tried to sue me!

So, yea I don't like the admins much. Especially Kathana.

And I TOTALLY do things like roka did...I have a week where I do a huge amount of stuff, and the rest of the time I'm MIA/being a lazy ass :D

Yeah. Kathana. She seriously dislikes me because I sort of recognized her on another forum and sort of registered an account there under another DM moderator (who I didn't like) username and then proceeded to call her out by posting a picture of her (that she posted on DM roleplay) in a thread dealing with her giving weight loss and exercise tips. It was pretty nasty and in my defense I was drunk with it seeming like a hilarious idea at the time.

Didn't get sued though. So you win.

You didn't ALLOW me this job, and you DON'T do all the work!

I agree Remmy a little lack of respect allows me to play ... :baalzamon:

Never said I ALLOWED you the job, or that I do ALL of the work.

I just meant that I did not apply for OL because I do not like some of the admins. And that I am still able to do lots of work for the Org and not have to deal with them. :D

You didn't ALLOW me this job, and you DON'T do all the work!

I agree Remmy a little lack of respect allows me to play ... :baalzamon:

Never said I ALLOWED you the job, or that I do ALL of the work.

I just meant that I did not apply for OL because I do not like some of the admins. And that I am still able to do lots of work for the Org and not have to deal with them. :D

Women have a strongly and often misplaced sense of entitlement that tends to blur up any simplicity or truth in a matter. Best learn that fast broski, it's the difference between swimming or sinking.

Archived