DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Report your ongoing RP's here please

Mystica

I'd like an update on the ongoing RP's from all Freelanders for my monthly report to the RP Staff.

So please post here the following:

Title of RP: title - link

Characters: name character (name of owner) - repeat for as many characters as there are in the RP

begin date RP:

copy/paste the format in a post of your own here in the thread.

[b]Title of RP:[/b] title - link
[b]Characters:[/b] name character (name of owner) - repeat for as many characters as there are in the RP
[b]begin date RP:[/b] 
[b]Status:[/b] ongoing/to start/finished

Only 1 per RP. So if 2 FL members are doing a joint RP, I only need one report for both of you.

Thank you,

Mystica

Title of RP: A Profitable Excursion - Here

Characters: Eltar Cordwyn (Arlow), Josiah Penzer (Thorkin Barrimore), Alina Sylan (Kathleen), Eleanor Morewin (Little Miss), Victor von Umbra (Blackhoof), Ellery Ghant (Keyholder21), Aldwyn Frewin (Amadine)

begin date RP: 27/01/2011

I hope I did this right :)

Midnight Rides - link: http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/55436-midnight-rides

Characters: Julianne Morgan (Gabriel, too... if he ever posts it... *coughs*)

begin date RP: 1/17/2001

I'll have the first post of the Aiel RP I've been working on up, but right now I hate it. It'll prolly be up for February's report. *mutters*

thanks for the update, Lor. Looking forward to your Aiel RP. :) Just as a note, both Kathleen and Key are also doing their WO RP's, so if you like to join in with them feel free to contact them. I'm sure they'd love an extra playmate.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...