DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Finally finished KoD!

OzzieAlThor

I was part of the forums a while back when we were all waiting for Crossroads of Twilight and NBC was toying with the idea of making Eye of the World a miniseries (done by the folks who did "Merlin" even).

So no one will remember be, but that's okay. I'll be around for a while now that I'm caught up again.

I remember picking up CoT about 6 or 7 months ago at a local thrift store (3 bucks for the Hardcover in perfect condition. Weird, huh?).

I read the Prologue and was totally lost. I didn't remember anything that had been happening (as I also had taken to skimming over some of the overly-long descriptions and such in books 7, 8 and 9).

So about 2 months ago I decided to hunker down and start again.

As of 15 minutes ago (here at work), I finished Knife of Dreams. WOW. Crown of Swords and Path of Daggers are as boring as I remember. They are good to a point but certainly, in my ever-so-humble opinion, they are the low point of the series.

Books 9,10 and 11 are awesome though.

See ya on the boards.

Welcome back Ozzie :D

...and congrats on the total re-read!! Glad you didn't call CoT the low point as some do 8)

I guess you'll be over on the book discussions now, with all that new knowledge *g*... hope you'll vote in the Asmo thread. Who knows... maybe you'll even vote for my favourite :D

Welcome back Ozzie :D

...and congrats on the total re-read!! Glad you didn't call CoT the low point as some do 8)

I guess you'll be over on the book discussions now' date=' with all that new knowledge *g*... hope you'll vote in the Asmo thread. Who knows... maybe you'll even vote for my favourite :D

.[/quote']

Which thread? I'll go looking...

That's because it could have been anyone. It could have Moridin (hey, why not, he could have been back from the dead already), Demandred, Lanfear, etc.

RJ say RAFO about it so we'll know one day. Maybe.

And the Woman's Circle has farther reaches then people give it credit for. You just watch yourself.... :mrgreen:

Archived