😘❤️

Image result for funny wink gifs

On January 12, 2019 at 11:39 PM, Cairos said:

Omg omg omg it’s Horn!!!

*tackles horn and chains him to the chair*

so no leaving! What’s new buddy!

On January 14, 2019 at 3:42 AM, The Bard Babe said:

Also, I'm about to go learn how to stab people woth swords 🙂 🙂 🙂 Beware

I'd say I'm impervious to being tackled, but my kids prove that to be untrue on a regular basis. 

I'm not afraid of the stabbity bit though since you haven't learned how yet! ;)

On 2/7/2019 at 8:27 AM, Illian Tear said:

I AM Iced TEA. Joke originated from Wildfire Sedai.

*bows*  Yep, I take full credit....  LOL  HE is Iced TEA.....then I have my own brew of slammin jammin iced tea.  That I created with the urging of BB (the creative name which,  I stole from my second cousin....but shhh don't tell anyone.

Edited by Wildfire Sedai

On 1/10/2018 at 8:34 AM, The Bard Babe said:

*dusts off the thread*

Next poster. What was the last thing you listened to?

I don't know why the thread opened to a year+ old post instead of the current one when I clicked on it, but I am going to pretend i didn't notice that for an excuse to share:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Yes but there is opening yourself to channel and then there is a quick unintentional use.  If you notice before Rand became a channeler, fully aware of what he was doing and willing try to embrace the power, all you get are the side effects from channeling (the taking chances etc,,) but not the filth feeling.  After book 1, when the using the power and the side effects happened near the same time, all he gets is the filth.  The difference is he knows he can channel and needs to embrace the source to channel.  Just like the women who are starting to channel never seem to notice the warmth of touching the female half until they survive the side effects and become aware what they are doing.  A wilder like Nyn, had she stayed in the Two Rivers, never would of felt the feeling of opening herself to the source since she had built up a block, so it might have to do with you have to open yourself up to the power to feel the good or bad.     In one of Rand's lives in book 2 I believe he was a member of the Queen's guards and was lucky, he thought later he understood why but he didn't care.  He was suffering from touching the male half but was basicly a wilder and it was never said he was feeling the filth.  So I think a lot has to do with someone who channels but doesn't really know it or is never trained how to do it aren't fully opening themselves up enough to feel the filth or warmth.  They are incapable of doing anything more then a quick touch of the surface.   It's possible Rand would of started to feel nausea when he accidently channeled and not probably not understand why.  But there seems to be a difference between inadvertently channeling and intentionally channeling.
    • You can make it by heating sweetened condensed milk for a long time, or substitute another caramel sauce
    • https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/02/20/pew-research-1-in-10-u-s-voters-in-2020-election-will-be-foreign-born/   Muh Russian influence. LOL! We are giving out country away and not enough people care. I suppose one thing follows the other though doesn't it?