DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Pink Loincloth Tavern

*digs into the bar and comes up with a bottle of Captain Morgan's Private Stock, and 3 glasses... dumps a couple of ice cubes in each one and fills them with good rum! passes one to mottlee and Arrandion* Will that do?

Edited by Basel Gill

its for medical purposes :wink:

best excuse ever :biggrin:

Basel you could have asked you know *gives him a disapproving look*

I had actually snuck some of my own inventory in as a secret donation last night. I was hoping no one would catch on.

He did. I saw him. io just didnt tell him that I empytied his stock and refilled it with pure lemon juice that i died to match the same color as his liquor :tongue::biggrin:

To be honest with you two *eyes volke and dragon sternly* I know exactly what you two are doing. Playing video games into the wee hours of the morning *grins*

your! RIGHT! HOW DID YOU KNOW!!! *hides xbox controller* Except it wasnt utnil the wee hours of the morning.... havent turned it off yet.