DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Returning Member

JainFarstrider

First, let me say Welcome Back! Send me a new copy of your bio to warders.bios@gmail.com, and if you'd like, add a little bit about what you've been up to. I just want to make sure everything is in order and that your bio is archived, and that's it! We should have a new div wide rp starting shortly, which would be the perfect opportunity to get back into the swing of things.

Thanks.

I was planning on having my return during the division wide rp, with a little twist thrown in if that is acceptable. When it starts I can make a post and see if the direction I'm going in is alright.

But in order to return after two years, I suppose I should have a departure thread, at least I would like to. Anyway, I was wondering if any of my fellow trainees wanted to have a confrontation on my way out the gate. This is especially directed at Sandre and Edana, as they both have past relationships with Elyan, and may have still been trainees at the time, or if you want to play them as Guard, either way I think it would make for an interesting thread.

Let me know what you guys think,

Jain

Scratch that, that was a stupid idea.

My flashback runaway thread is up, I think Edana is going to show up for a little room mate drama, but others are welcome to join.

Then the return thread will be up either today or tomorrow, I will need someone ready to ration out some judgment, if anyone is interested in that.

See you on the other side,

Jain Farstrider

• 3 weeks later...