DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Anyone in the market for a Warder?

Sieve

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Greetings, Aes Sedai! I have just dragged my 39 year old, old-campaigner 2 times previously IC-bonded (broken bonds) somewhat emotionally scarred but very able, loyal and honourable Warder-character Elessar back to DM-RP after what seems an Age. So if any of you are looking for a bondmate, and a male player with some RP-experience to write with, let me know okies (I am looking for an active female player with an unbonded Sedai [no multiple bonds] who enjoys to write and who is looking for an experienced Warder; no Black or Red Sisters. Anyone interested? :smile:)

I think you may want to speak to Kathleen, I know she's got a Green whose looking to bond. Keyholder also has at least one unbonded Aes Sedai. I think her yellow is already bonded but I could be wrong there. Rasheta is already bonded and Reana, my almost finished second character, is already promised elsewhere, go Asha'men bonding. LOL

I think you may want to speak to Kathleen, I know she's got a Green whose looking to bond. Keyholder also has at least one unbonded Aes Sedai. I think her yellow is already bonded but I could be wrong there. Rasheta is already bonded and Reana, my almost finished second character, is already promised elsewhere, go Asha'men bonding. LOL

Thanx for the tip! :cool:

Amadine's in the market for a Warder - not that she would tell you that, she thinks she will never one, but i created her and i have other ideas LOL

Ama's a Yellow, so the emotionally damaged thing would appeal to her yellow nature. Plus she's a bit damaged herself, during her testing for Accepted she abandoned her dying Warder in order to return through the Archway - it scarred her for life - she still has nightmares about it some 70+ years later. The scene was relived again during her testing for the shawl and she swore she'd never take a Warder. She's not very strong in the OP but she is very skilled in Healing.

Anyway if she sounds interesting drop me a PM and we can discuss it further :)

Ama

Greetings, Aes Sedai! I have just dragged my 39 year old, old-campaigner 2 times previously IC-bonded (broken bonds) somewhat emotionally scarred but very able, loyal and honourable Warder-character Elessar back to DM-RP after what seems an Age. So if any of you are looking for a bondmate, and a male player with some RP-experience to write with, let me know okies (I am looking for an active female player with an unbonded Sedai [no multiple bonds] who enjoys to write and who is looking for an experienced Warder; no Black or Red Sisters. Anyone interested? :smile:)

Update: I have now found a bondmate for Elessar; Keyholder's Carys Demot Sedai (Yellow Ajah) :smile:

And thanx Amadine for the offer, keep on persuading your Yellow that she needs a Warder.. :wink:

Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? A second character! Where!? ;).

Gee, lemme just guess who that bonding is for................

*laughs*

Thanks for the suggestion dahling, my Yellow was actually the UNbonded one (Mimi Bonded Sieve's Grisham), but she is no longer! Or at least won't be once Elessar can see the boards *g*.

Y'all remember to send an email to your RPGLs before you Bond, please.

• 3. Bonding may only be done between an Aes Sedai and a character who is at least WS 8, who is not Wolfkin, Ogier, Seanchan, Sea Folk, or Aiel. This character need not necessarily be a member of the Warders Division but upon bonding they will automatically transfer to the Warders Division. Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah may bond up to 3 times and members of the Red Ajah will only be allowed to bond members of the Black Tower, to the maximum of 3 Bondeds in total. They may also BE bonded BY members of the Black Tower, but only BY one. Reds who are bonded BY a BT member must have the Division Leaders’s approval to enter into any other Bonds.
    Please notify the Division Leaders prior to bonding a Warder. Your Bondee needs to do the same with his or her DL.