DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Anyone in the market for a Warder?

Sieve

Elgee, I hope you don't mind me dropping by your forums. :wub:

I was just curious if there are a lot of Aes Sedai or future Aes Sedai in the market for a Warder. My other Warder characters are tied to Eqwina who unfortunately is on a LoA so I have been contemplating creating a new Warder character but I wanted to know if there was a need first.

I can't speak for others in the WY as I am no longer on Staff but I know the Warder yards have been rather quiet for a while. Devon is trying to revive it so if there is a lot of interest here it might help him to spark things up over there.

Thanks!

*Pouncetacklesnuggles Sieve* Of course I don't mind, hon! :wub:

I can highly recommend Sieve as a Warder, ladies - he's an excellent writer, and an all round nice guy :biggrin:

*Gets out of the way of the stampede and hollers over heads* Hit me up on PM, Sieve! We've still got an RP going :happy:

*Pouncetacklesnuggles Sieve* Of course I don't mind, hon! :wub:

I can highly recommend Sieve as a Warder, ladies - he's an excellent writer, and an all round nice guy :biggrin:

*Gets out of the way of the stampede and hollers over heads* Hit me up on PM, Sieve! We've still got an RP going :happy:

Thanks, though you are far too kind! :wub:

Will do, I couldn't pm for the longest time but I think it is fixed now.

I know one of the Greens is...I should poke her over here. *laughs* I think one of Em's characters is too.

Hiya Sieve I'd take you up on it but Rasheta's already bonded twice and if she adds another there will be hell to pay I think. *ggls*

Thanks!

Yeah I think you have your hands full with those two. ;)

Yeah def! I have a Blue that is a darkfriend hunter, so she's always getting herself into trouble, and a Yellow that sticks pretty close to the Tower, but that's not to say that she can't get out there some time.

Thanks for the mention Rashi *g*.

Yeah def! I have a Blue that is a darkfriend hunter, so she's always getting herself into trouble, and a Yellow that sticks pretty close to the Tower, but that's not to say that she can't get out there some time.

Thanks for the mention Rashi *g*.

Thanks for the reply, I'll send you a pm.

While I do have two potentially in need of Warders I doubt you'd want to be bonded to either of them as they are both Dark Friends lol. And not sure they are in the market yet anyway. Not sure where they are going atm.

Well, I know this might seem like jumping the gun since my current character is only a Novice, but she'll be looking for a Warder when she reaches the shawl. After her, I have a second Aes Sedai in the works who is going to be a Green and will need a few Warders. I hope that helps...

While I do have two potentially in need of Warders I doubt you'd want to be bonded to either of them as they are both Dark Friends lol. And not sure they are in the market yet anyway. Not sure where they are going atm.

Thanks Mat...yeah this one is going to steer clear of DF's though that would be rather interesting to be bonded then one day figure out that your AS is a DF. :unsure: I do have a DF Tower Guard so hit me up when you decide where your AS are going.

Well, I know this might seem like jumping the gun since my current character is only a Novice, but she'll be looking for a Warder when she reaches the shawl. After her, I have a second Aes Sedai in the works who is going to be a Green and will need a few Warders. I hope that helps...

Definately helps, Thanks! Glad to see more Aes Sedai in the making. Good luck with multiple warders...have you spoken to Rasheta yet? I heard warders can be a handful and potentially lead to a sudden onslaught of insane behavior. :tongue:

Definately helps, Thanks! Glad to see more Aes Sedai in the making. Good luck with multiple warders...have you spoken to Rasheta yet? I heard warders can be a handful and potentially lead to a sudden onslaught of insane behavior. :tongue:

lol, no I haven't talked to Rasheta yet. But, hey, I need something to keep my mind occupied. :)

.have you spoken to Rasheta yet? I heard warders can be a handful and potentially lead to a sudden onslaught of insane behavior

Have my warder dears been talking about me again? Shesh you'd think they wouldn't do that by now. Two Warders=interesting times...ohhhh yes it does. *ggls*

And Em glad you picked up on my "Em should post here" vibes without me actually having to tell you anything. *laughs*

Edited by Rasheta Ardashir

I think you will find plenty of interest here Sieve LOL

Amadine is available for bonding also. I have always wanted her to have a Warder but due to lack of chars... well you know.

<.<

>.>

now this feelings like one of those dating tv shows *snickers*

There be a SEVERE lack of Warders y'all. So much so I'm think of bonding me pet, Frog. Who's a frog. And thus not so good at the sword forms.

Also, I tend to have occasional cravings for fried frog's legs. Which isn't good when your Warder's a frog.

I guess all I'm saying is, yes, both my Blue and Yellow are unBonded.

Thanks for the replies! I posted a thread on the Warder Div forums indicating the need for warders so hopefully we can accomodate everyone here that is in need of one.

I also have a Dedicated in BT that is going to bond an AS once he reaches Asha'man. Just need to finish his reqs.

@U4ea, yeah we'll have to think of some mischief for the 2 of them to get into. Kennar needs to get on with his bad self!

• 2 weeks later...

I also have a Dedicated in BT that is going to bond an AS once he reaches Asha'man. Just need to finish his reqs.

Well, when you're looking for this Dedicated, shoot me a message. I've got a Red sister who could handle a Bond or two. :biggrin:

Well, when you're looking for this Dedicated, shoot me a message. I've got a Red sister who could handle a Bond or two. :biggrin:

You know having more then one warder is hard work. *ggls* And your character can be prone to headaches and frustrations. *ggls* Take it from me...I know. ;)