DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

2010 Razzies

Krakalakachkn

In awards news of more immediate concern, M. Night Shyamalan‘s “The Last Airbender” and “The Twlight Saga: Eclipse” lead the pack with nine nominations apiece for this year's Razzie Awards.

Celebrating the worst in cinema, other highlights on the official list include Josh Brolin’s face & Megan Fox’s accent in "Jonah Hex" being nominated for Worst Screen Couple, while Jessica Alba scores a Worst Supporting Actress nomination for her roles in four films rather than the traditional one. George Lopez and Jackson Rathbone also scored Worst Supporting Actor nominations for their work in multiple films.

The Last Airbender was a piece of shit and deserves every one of its 9 nominations.

AND THE NOMINEES ARE:

Worst Picture

The Bounty Hunter

The Last Airbender

Sex and the City 2

Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Vampires Suck

Worst Actor

Jack Black - Gulliver's Travels

Gerard Butler - The Bounty Hunter

Ashton Kutcher - Killers and Valentine's Day

Taylor Lautner - Twilight Saga: Eclipse and Valentine's Day

Robert Pattinson - Remember Me and Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Worst Actress

Jennifer Aniston - The Switch and The Bounty Hunter

Miley Cyrus - The Last Song

The Four "Gal Pals" (Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Kristin Davis, and Cynthia Nixon) - Sex and the City 2

Megan Fox - Jonah Hex

Kristen Stewart - Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Worst Supporting Actor

Billy Ray Cyrus - The Spy Next Door

George Lopez - Marmaduke, The Spy Next Door and Valentine’s Day

Dev Patel - The Last Airbender

Jackson Rathbone - The Last Airbender and Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Rob Schneider - Grown Ups

Worst Supporting Actress

Jessica Alba - The Killer Inside Me, Little Fockers, Machete and Valentine’s Day

Cher - Burlesque

Liza Minnelli - Sex and the City 2

Nicola Peltz - The Last Airbender

Barbra Streisand - Little Fockers

Worst Eye-Gouging Mis-Use of 3-D (Special category for 2010!)

Cats & Dogs #2: Revenge of Kitty Galore

Clash of the Titans

The Last Airbender

Nutcracker 3D

Saw 3D

Worst Screen Couple/Screen Ensemble

Jennifer Aniston & Gerard Butler - The Bounty Hunter

Josh Brolin's Face & Megan Fox's Accent - Jonah Hex

The Entire Cast - The Last Airbender

The Entire Cast - Sex and the City 2

The Entire Cast - Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Worst Director

Jason Friedberg & Aaron Seltzer - Vampires Suck

Michael Patrick King - Sex and the City 2

M. Night Shyamalan - The Last Airbender

David Slade - Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Sylvester Stallone - The Expendables

Worst Screenplay

The Last Airbender - Written by M. Night Shyamalan, based on the TV series created by Michael Dante Dimartino and Brian Konietzko

Little Fockers - Written by John Hamburg and Larry Stuckey, based on characters created by Greg Glenna & Mary Roth Clarke

Sex and the City 2 - Written by Michael Patrick King, based on the TV series created by Darren Star

Twilight Saga: Eclipse - Screenplay by Melissa Rosenberg, based on the novel by Stephenie Meyer

Vampires Suck - Written by Jason Friedberg & Aaron Seltzer

Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-Off or Sequel

Clash of the Titans

The Last Airbender

Sex and the City 2

Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Vampires Suck

And there you go ladies and gentlemen, your nominees!

Feel free to post your favorite/least favorite nominees, your selections, your outrage, or your agreement...I know I will!

In awards news of more immediate concern, M. Night Shyamalan‘s “The Last Airbender” and “The Twlight Saga: Eclipse” lead the pack with nine nominations apiece for this year's Razzie Awards.

Celebrating the worst in cinema, other highlights on the official list include Josh Brolin’s face & Megan Fox’s accent in "Jonah Hex" being nominated for Worst Screen Couple, while Jessica Alba scores a Worst Supporting Actress nomination for her roles in four films rather than the traditional one. George Lopez and Jackson Rathbone also scored Worst Supporting Actor nominations for their work in multiple films.

The Last Airbender was a piece of shit and deserves every one of its 9 nominations.

Twilight is and was a piece of shit and deserves every one of it's 9 nominations.

My thoughts:

Airbender was bad... but really was it as bad as Vampires Suck or Bounty Hunter. At least Airbender was somewhat watchable and looks like an Oscar winner next to those two.

I just saw Valentine's Day and didn't think Kutcher was as bad as say Jack Black in Gulliver's. Of course I haven't seen Eclipse so not sure if those guys were as bad as Black. I find it tough to imagine.

Megan Fox or Aniston have to win Actress right? Megan Fox just can't act... she should get the razzie every year she is in something.

I think the hardest category to choose a winner from is Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-Off or Sequel. Clash of the Titans was terrible!!!! But again, Vampire's Suck is just unwatchable. I mean it literally makes me cringe. At least the others I can somewhat watch.

Oh ok. For a moment I was really surprised, but yes, it looked exceptionally bad. It's kind of ironic that a movie created for the sole purpose of lambasting twilight and which isn't trying to be serious at all, has earned a nomination for the same razzie as twilight, the movie it tried so hard to lampoon.

• 1 month later...

AND THE WINNERS ARE:

Worst Picture

The Last Airbender

Worst Actor

Ashton Kutcher (for Killers and Valentine's Day)

Worst Actress

The Four "Gal Pals" (Sex & the City 2)

Worst Supporting Actor

Jackson Rathbone (The Last Airbender and Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Worst Supporting Actress

Jessica Alba (The Killer Inside Me, Little Fockers, Machete and Valentine’s Day)

Worst Eye-Gouging Mis-Use of 3-D (Special category for 2010!)

The Last Airbender (released in Fake-3D)

Worst Screen Couple/Ensemble

The Entire cast of Sex & the City 2

Worst Director

M. Night Shyamalan (Last Airbender)

Worst Screenplay

The Last Airbender

Worst Sequel/Rip-off/Remake

Sex & the City 2

Archived