DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Fav. WoT Lady

gaishain

Which transportation would be best as primary kind (in the future)?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which transportation would be best as primary kind (in the future)?

• Air
    • Road/Ground
    • Water
    • Underground
    • Underwater
    • Rail
    • Amphibious
    • Hovercraft
    • Other

I picked Tuon. She has been really annoying, but she's cool. Especially so since her Mat revelation. I just love reading the Mat/Tuon arguments. (well, also cause Mat's my fav character) Sure Min can handle knives and has the cool vision thingy, but Tuon is just your normal annoying princess without all the b:tching. She doesn't whine and complain, and has an iron will. Her damane thing is cool, and she manages the serenity thing better than any Aes Sedai.

Besides, she is a nasty fighter.

I voted Moiraine. she's just great..

but, I really like Egwene too, she's just awsome, and I love her chapters in the latest books.

and I cant wait to have more Tuon chapters either, she rocks!

and yes I like nynaeve too.. hehe

but of the female Forsaken, Graendal is my fav!

Moiraine is cool. I didn't really appreciate what a cool Aes Sedai she was until I got to know some of the others. :-\

Still, I don't see how Egwene can be beat. She was a sweet girl at the start, and she's grown to be so strong! I don't mean in the power, although clearly, she can channel like nobody's business, I mean strength of character, will, and personality.

Her stay with the Aiel did her a world of good. We got to watch her go from girl-to-woman, and what a self-disciplined, determined, forceful-yet-teachable woman she became!

She DEFINITELY turned the SAS on their heads, and wow, when I read the Honey in the Tea chapter in KoD, I wanted to cheer at the end. That has to be one of my very favorite scenes out of the whole series.

She's become almost an uber-Aes Sedai, and yet at her core, she's still humble and teachable. She isn't an arrogant know-it-all like a lot of the other sisters are.

Besides, the wotmania personality test says that out of all the characters, I'm most like Egwene. :P

Nyneave hand's down. Intelligent, strong and an all round bad a$$. Where would the other girls be without her? Egwene would be somewhere over in Seanchan still wearing her a'dam and searching for minerals; Elayne would likely be right there with her. Granted that the two E's have come into their own, in the early books they could hardly tie their shoes without Nyn's assistance. Moreover, how many Accepted can say they've put the smack down on one of the Forsaken, twice!! Then there's the healing of stilled women, well I could go on and on....

Archived