DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

LEGENDS OF THE BT MAFIA-- GAME THREAD-----OVER Mafia WINS

TheMasterDude

Yea, that's what I figured. I know Vanion doesn't get online unless it is a weekday usually (when he is procrastinating work or dealing with an idiot & not paying attention much haha) and Locke was on right before I gave out PMs so I expect him to check in sometime later today.

It is DAY, with 21 alive it takes 11 to lynch. Day will end on Thursday 1/27 at 1 pm GMT.

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*prepares before hand to stop self from betting many points on high Packer stats* I don't think I bet any last year; I didn't even watch the Super Bowl last year. Chose DM instead. (not this year!!!)

Vote Red, because she is 17 (Can't believe I forgot last game =/)

VOTE TALYA

For a few reasons:

1) Crusher's old EMMM trick tells me that Talya must be scum. *eyeballs Talya*

2) She posted right before me.

3) She needs some vote-lovin' for being the awesomest thing before, during, and after Sliced Bread!

VOTE: MEESH

for many reasons:

1. you're a sith squirrel

2. you stole my vote on Tayla for steallign a perfectly good OMGUS vote on Locke

3. because your name starts with 2 m's

4. because theres 2 e's in your name after the 2 m's

5. because have 2 double leeters consecutively in your name is an obvious scum move

PLEASE RESERVE THE PURPLE COLOR FOR MOD QUESTIONS. AND YES PLEASE, DO UNVOTES IN RED, THAT WAY I SEE IT.

Oh, and Vanion is the only one to not have checked in. If he does not respond by the end of the day phase, he will be mod killed. along with any other people who do not post during a day phase, I'm not so strict on night phases, but during day phases I want you to post!

Hmmmm I am at a small bit of a disadvantage on who to vote for on here since I don't really know anyone yet... Can I vote for TMD?? I think then we'd probably all have a better chance of surviving... I mean really... he's controlling us all.. maybe he's the mafia all by himself and just wanting us to kill each other off until he can finish us all!!!! :unsure:

Archived