DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

LEGENDS OF THE BT MAFIA-- GAME THREAD-----OVER Mafia WINS

TheMasterDude

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Band wagon?

I didn't band wagon. I didn't ever read the first few pages of posts.

I used the great and powerful Random.org to make my day 1 vote, as I always do.

Locke was just unlucky enough to correspond with the number picked. Its how I always handle day on of these games. Nothing personal, just random selection, since there is no way you can be sure of whos who, and there isn't enough information on hand to make an educated guess.

You are just as likely to pick right using the random generator.

Yeah mafia don't usually read the first few pages either...

Band wagon?

I didn't band wagon. I didn't ever read the first few pages of posts.

I used the great and powerful Random.org to make my day 1 vote, as I always do.

Locke was just unlucky enough to correspond with the number picked. Its how I always handle day on of these games. Nothing personal, just random selection, since there is no way you can be sure of whos who, and there isn't enough information on hand to make an educated guess.

You are just as likely to pick right using the random generator.

this entire post screams scum

blame random org -- check

admits to not even reading before voting -- check

makes excuses for bandwagon vote -- check

if it looks like scum, talks like scum, and wiggles like scum; i say apply more pressure. FOS at you my fiend

UNVOTE

VOTE VANION

Okay, stupid reason to vote someone in a mafia game but the die hard Steelers fan in me will not let myself ignore Locke You are going down my friend, you have to know that!

FOS at starting the first bandwagon :tongue: the jets shoulda won that game adn the ravens shoulda stomped ya'll. but thats okay, cause the sucky packers will get ya for sure :baalzamon:

Okay, Baltimore-I was a little worried about :unsure:

Jets- I didn't even throw anything at the tv :rolleyes:

Packers- I think I might take a nap while the game is on :biggrin:

Now I'm torn between voting for Locke or Red. I didn't even notice the fact that Tayla had voted Locke....I just saw what he had wrote about Pittsburgh :dry:

Geeze... Song and Red jumped on that pretty quickly...

we've got 2 days untilt he deadline and right now all we have are basic day one rubbish. imo Vanion has the scummiest vote right now, especially since admittedly he didn't read before voting and it happened to be the 3rd vote on a player; which is prime bandwagon spot for scum to jump in on. why wouldn't i jump on that and try to get the game moving :mellow:

^ exactly. plus it's only 2 votes, it's not like he's in danger of being hammered

i'm curious about your reaction though. you seem to be almost defending him, by FOSing people who pressure him when everyone can agree it's a bit scummy.

you say you find my vote on him to be fishy, but how else am i supposed to beat the grass.

Song didn't vote on him, just called him scummy, as well as you did, except you voted on him. And I don't think a single thing I did was "defensive" in his case at any point. You should have noticed that I didn't state anything arguing that what he did WASN'T scummy. I didn't even mention HIM in any way.

I also stated that he still has time to reply, to either dig his own grave, or to show other wise. Meaning, I would be willing to vote on him. If I felt you were jumping on him was totally ridiculous, I would be against the voting.

:laugh:

Oh, this game is fun already.

(for the record, I also felt Vanion's post was scummy, and am in agreement with Red's actions thus far--pressure pressure pressure!)

UNVOTE

VOTE VANION

Too much explaining, buddyo.

FOS Limi, too, for that last post. :laugh:

This reason here. Makes me HEAVILY want to vote him.

And gotta say Limi could very well be a teammate. On the other hand, so could Red and Limi could just be naive. tongue.gif

4 votes isn't really much pressure when we need Something like 11 votes for a lynch.

And gotta say Limi could very well be a teammate. On the other hand, so could Red and Limi could just be naive. tongue.gif

This screams scum to me. You FoS Vanion, then Limi, then Red. You claim to HEAVILY want to vote Vanion, but you don't. And you don't tell us why you aren't voting for him. It looks to me like you are encouraging a lynch on him while preparing fo him to flip innocent. I will definitely be changing my vote before deadline, but not until I hear from both Vanion and Ed.

Song has a point, and I could turn around and use your own reasoning, except having 3 options, therefore, not knowing who to vote.

That's not my reason though, and I'll vote when I damn well feel like it.

Having that 1 post from Van and people arguing over it isn't enough to vote him, imo. Plus, it was a prime spot for bandwagoning. I'm not going to position myself there without good reason.

Limi and Red was just good ol' WIFOMing and throwing out possibilities. Don't play dumb, ol' pal. :P

Now....I have a long day ahead of me....so, cago en tu leche. :D *is bored and tired*

You know, I don't feel like posting....just wanna keep typing. Maybe that's why I was and am a spammer. I just keep talking!

Ok, I'll post.

Song didn't vote on him, just called him scummy, as well as you did, except you voted on him. And I don't think a single thing I did was "defensive" in his case at any point. You should have noticed that I didn't state anything arguing that what he did WASN'T scummy. I didn't even mention HIM in any way.

I also stated that he still has time to reply, to either dig his own grave, or to show other wise. Meaning, I would be willing to vote on him. If I felt you were jumping on him was totally ridiculous, I would be against the voting.

i guess i read your post wrong, because i got the impression that you were defending him, especially since you only questioned the movtives of the people FOSing him instead of quesitoning his actions; but when i did a re-read i can see where you left it to go either way, depending on how Vanion responds. i still find this note worthy, especially if Vanion flips scum; but for now i'm comfy where my vote is.

This screams scum to me. You FoS Vanion, then Limi, then Red. You claim to HEAVILY want to vote Vanion, but you don't. And you don't tell us why you aren't voting for him. It looks to me like you are encouraging a lynch on him while preparing fo him to flip innocent. I will definitely be changing my vote before deadline, but not until I hear from both Vanion and Ed.

agreed!

Song has a point, and I could turn around and use your own reasoning, except having 3 options, therefore, not knowing who to vote.

That's not my reason though, and I'll vote when I damn well feel like it.

Having that 1 post from Van and people arguing over it isn't enough to vote him, imo. Plus, it was a prime spot for bandwagoning. I'm not going to position myself there without good reason.

Limi and Red was just good ol' WIFOMing and throwing out possibilities. Don't play dumb, ol' pal. :P

see this post just makes you look scummier. you're response to people poking you abotu not voting seems kinda defensive tbh, though i understand abotu the bandwagoning reason. however you haven't offered any of your thoughts on whats goign on concerning Vanion other than to link me & limi together adn throw out WIFOM situations which confuses the situation more and is a scum tactic.

FOS @ Ed

I'm not sure on anything at the moment. I mentioned about the bandwagon of Locke, after Vanion's post. Mainly because I was voting for Locke and it stuck in my mind, and just to see who might pick it up.

Meesh was the one who picked it up and voted Vanion, could be she is on a team with Locke and moved the vote away from Locke (I know he only had three votes, but it's easy to see how quickly a bandwagon can get going).

Saying that I can easily see why it may look suspicious, I'm not sure what to make of Vanion voting for Locke. The post very much came across as Vanion being Vanion. Not that doesn't mean he's not evil...he is anyway, lol.

I don't get the Vanion train. I don't like it when people do random stuff on day one either, but those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Right now my top suspects are Player, Aemon, and anyone else (Ed iirc?) who wants to hear from Vanion before voting. Last I checked, we weren't at L - 1 or anything and Vanion is usually pretty inactive. Therefore waiting for Vanion smells like stalling and/or teammates waiting for a fake claim. Also, Red seems off to me. She is a bit more aggressive and confident than usual.

Archived