A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

LEGENDS OF THE BT MAFIA-- GAME THREAD-----OVER Mafia WINS

TheMasterDude

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do I even need a reason. Song's word is good enough for me

VOTE TINKER

Well, the votes of three other people make me more comfortable wit this, so Vote Tiinker.

Good enough for me, Vote Tiinker. I was ready to vote him come day time anyways.

Limi she's said in another post that she's not technically a finder but her role functions similarly so she's safe.

Song I know I was suspicious earlier, but nice catch. As Limi said you were ruff with Talya and if you've nabbed us another one that's good in my books.

vote tinker

Song, I really hope that isn't your EXACT role since TMD said that you aren't allowed to do that and warned against it >_<

Getting you mod killed is the last thing we need right now!!

And I believe her, she was dead on with Talya.

Vote Tiinker

VOTE TIINK He is the Serial Killer

And argue with which cases..?

Although his comment about "being suspicious earlier but I believe you now" pinged me a little.

You should never take for granted that someone is innocent, and it never hurts to probe things out a little when something catches your eye. However, when you have some evidence that someone is pro-town - like Song catching a scum - that's reassuring.

You MAY hint at who other people's characters are, but not your own.

I would rather that you do not reveal your roles and merely hint at it but it is not that big of a deal. If you DO reveal your character you WILL be MK'd immediately as I see the post with it.

I broke no ules here. I never revealed my character which is the only rule that you said. Modkill me if you'd like, but that would be unfair.

The day went by very quickly, after Song yelled out "Kill Tink! He is killing people!!!!" Everyone soon believed her and grabbed the rope and flung his body over the Deserter's Tree. It seems that she was right.

Tiinker AKA Gerrendus, the non-aligned solo win serial killer has been lynched.

Song is safe.

It is NIGHT, NIGHT will end on Monday 28th at 1 GMT-7. (Or when I get all the NA in).

The night goes by, it seems that it is shorter and shorter as time goes on. It has been almost a week since TheMasterDude has sent the Black Tower into this alternate time. A few things have happened this night it seems. You wake up to find that player is passed out next to the rum bottles that are marked "Do not touch! Property of Tayol". You also seem to find another corpse...It seems that alannalynn has been killed during the night.

Alannalynn AKA LadyMo Sedai the roleless townie has been killed.

Player is passed out drunk, he may not speak till night.

It is DAY with 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch. Day will end on Wednesday 12pm GMT-7.

Archived