DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

LEGENDS OF THE BT MAFIA-- GAME THREAD-----OVER Mafia WINS

TheMasterDude

I agree with Aust that we can trust what Locke says. In fact what Locke says is one of the only things I actually believe. He flipped town and had absolutely no reason to lie and when he saw the votes on him stacking up he didn't change what he'd said. If he wasn't trying to help then that may have been the most pointless death EVER..

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, it really sucks that Locke was town!

How many mafia are left? One? I think it is about time Song tells us who she has viewed, because it is close to end game and with only one scum left, we should be able to reason out who it is. I know, I know, go ahead and FOS me for wanting to know the confirmed innocents but I think that is the best place to go from here. She has checked 4 people and with what, only one being scum that will give us three people that we know are good guys...it would narrow down the scum pool a lot!

Geeze it's been a quiet night.

I had a wonderful day having a picnic on the Pacific coast yesterday! and then going to a couple other beaches to finally settle down on a quiet one for the cloudy sunset, and lastly I went to a drive in theater to was Just Go With it, what a cute movie! ^^

The night goes by quickly with much activity again. It seems everyone is determined to stay awake during the night. A few however do fall asleep. Forever. You wait for the day patently and do a little cheer when the sun comes up because you are still alive. You walk around the Tower grounds and see if anyone has perished during the night. You quickly come across a knife. It seems to be broken and lying on the ground in several piece. Then you come to the body. Poor keyholder didn't stand a chance. With the aftermath of a hangover it seems that she was killed during the night.

Keyholder aka Maze Kantul the innocent mason has been killed.

It is DAY. With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch. Day will end on Sunday at 12 pm GMT-7.

Limi she's said in another post that she's not technically a finder but her role functions similarly so she's safe.

Song I know I was suspicious earlier, but nice catch. As Limi said you were ruff with Talya and if you've nabbed us another one that's good in my books.

vote tinker

Archived