DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

LEGENDS OF THE BT MAFIA-- GAME THREAD-----OVER Mafia WINS

TheMasterDude

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for missing yesterday; had an internet failure.

Clear up the kills a bit: I Vig'd Led. That has been my only attempt all game. I have no clue who killed Red nor how. (since I'm a Vig, and 2 seems unlikely)

As for who to lynch now, need to re-read a bit first.

As you are still alive and not MK'ed...I don't believe you!

Not 2 minutes before I read your post, I read the reply to a question I had asked our mod. My question was: I know that we can't reveal character, but can we reveal ability. From my response to your ability reveal...I'm sure you can guess the answer!

I'm not sure if I have voted so UNVOTE VOTE LOCKE[/color

Aaww...

Soooo, we aren't allowed to have outright say our ability, and Locke is still alive...

Maybe he isn't a "Vig" so to speak? just something similar and it's easiest to call it that?

And has the Mod been on since he made that claim?

Otherwise, I have the same thinking as you Tigs.

He could also be a serial killer. Verbal was a sk in a game I played with him on JN and he claimed vig closer to endgame and almost won with the town. Honestly if anyone is taking out townies, they don't need to be in the game at this point. But I will make the rest of my casings and then decide where to vote.

Yes I did not actaully reveal my role. I have hinted at it and such but I haven't actually put a name to it.

Aust, that is the way I play. I'm sure you've played with me before. If I don't come up with something original and unique to contribute to the game, I don't bother posting. I don't want to sound like a broken record just for the sake of saying "oh I'm here". And how is what I said to Locke jumping on him in anyway? It was a simple question. That's like saying I'm going to OMGUS you for what you just said. I'm not by the way. And voting for Locke was not even near the front of my Mind.

Archived