DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WT Site under "construction"

Matalina

Just letting you know that the reason I got the flame last month is slowing coming to fruition. I have the current site revamped and now I'm moving the developement stuff to the live serer which will take me a while to do. So if there is information missing then please let me know here. And I'll find it. But all links from here to there should be working. If you can't find it in the menu let me know and I'l lfix that some pages might have been missed.

Anything concerning records are currently not available as they are in the process of being revamped. They however are all still there if you need something I can find the right page for you and direct you there. Nothing is gone, just may not be accessible via the menu. Things like OP scores and requirements tables are not listed at the moment and should be up Monday/Tuesday ish. However it will require the staff to add in characters so it may take a while as it is a manual process.

I just thought I'd let you know. You are more than welcome to check out the new site now it's still missing much of the new functionality that is coming. http://whitetower.aliciawilkerson.com

Mat