DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Did the crystal pillars ter'angreal die?

thevillagecouncil

before she went into the ter'angreal, avi probed it for its purpose, and what was described was like a mountain, a huge conscious that was vast and powerful. after she went through again, it was said that it was no longer there, just an empty shell.

How do you think it got that powerful, what was it for? and do you think avi some how killed it by going through twice?

I don't think she killed it. She just retuned it with her talent. As Avi guesses it was likely created in AoL before the Aiel got to Rhuidean. Not sure on it exact purpose. Likely to show people what they really need to learn. It used to show the Aiel their past but this is now useless. So it showed her the future that will happen if things proceed as they are unless she changes something. I would guess that will be the new Wise one/clan chief test from now on. After it was done showing Avi what she needed to learn, it wouldn't show her anymore which is why it was silent when she tried again. But I think it will work on the others if/when they come.

Archived