DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Writer's Block

keyholder21

Just wanted to let ya'll know I'm still here *laughs*. I've been having a h*ll of a time with Writer's Block. Every time I sit down to write something I either can't, or it's super short, or crap, or a mix of that.

But I'm fighting, I promise! Oh and lurking hehe, I'm doing that too.

<3 you all!

Suffering from the same thing here :mellow:

Eventually just sat down and punched something out earlier this week. Definitely not my best work, and maybe I shouldn't have tried it with my Esther, who's my most difficult character, but yeah ... I feel a bit better now that I managed something at least.

My problem is usually how to start - I'll have random bits that are in the middle or end of the RP, but ye gods the start! So now what I do is I just start typing whatever comes into my head. It's kinda like turning the tap open if you gotta go but can't seem to ... you know ... manage it :wink:

Anyhoo, glad you're at least lurking ... we really have to get the show on the road now that silly season is supposed to be behind us :blush:

writer's block huh? Is that what they're calling it now? I say it's all Elgee's fault for luring you to the Org side. Her and the Greens and the Blues and........

Ok, ok.... jealous I haven't seen you at the Reds, but that's soooooooooooooooo beside the point. :unsure:

:wub:

writer's block huh? Is that what they're calling it now? I say it's all Elgee's fault for luring you to the Org side. Her and the Greens and the Blues and........

Ok, ok.... jealous I haven't seen you at the Reds, but that's soooooooooooooooo beside the point. :unsure:

:wub:

:wub: Mystica!!

I have too been at the Reds :tongue: I seem to remember a prank that some novices tried to pull *whistles and looks the other way*...

And I've been to your lovely lounge! Is all purty in there :biggrin:.