DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

ATTN: Everyone Open RP

murf2011

Please submit your Mini Bio's to fldiv@dragonmount.com and we'll get the RPing going as soon as all the bio's have been approved.

Limi, I was thinking a Lady wouldn't travel without her servant, and I think it would be fun to get robbed, if its ok with you I'd like to be your servant/lady's Maid/b**** for an RP.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:biggrin: Yep I was quick on the catch with Ama....*blushes* though I realized after I sent the second reply to her that I never said who I was, just that I wasn't you Myst...Oh well :P so um...*waves to Ama* hi, yeah, that was me :smile: So we're still waiting on Limi's Thorks, and mine. So lets go us, and we can get this thing going!

and AWWW thats sooooo sweeeet Limi!!!! go snuggles and loves on your boy!

Arlow is going to get this RP started.

Most of the Charactors are approved and the ones that aren't yet aren't in the beginning. Just please make sure to rework your bio's if you were asked to so we can get things approved for everyone. Please don't post in the thread until your character is approved. Check the email you sent your bio in from if you are uncertain if it was approved or if we need more info.

Arlow, when the RP is started please post a link to it in this thread to make it easier for all of us to find it ok?

received Thorkin's bio, but needs additional information. Please check your mail.

Blackhoof's bio received and approved, you're good to go.

Okay, for an update here. I have sent in addition info and just

awaiting approval. I'm reading ya, Arlow. The stage coach is taking too

long and so my character will be inspecting?

If it's ok with you, Arlow, I would stop the recruiting here so you guys can move on to the RPing itself now. :)

I'm quite happy to see this level of interest! Thank you to all of you to join in, it will make the experience a lot more fun for Arlow and I hope you all will have a great time dealing with this little culprit ;)

• 4 weeks later...