DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

yo

1- How does this Ajah/Discipline/Forum want Aspirants (that would be you) to introduce themselves? (this question means how they want you to introduce yourself to that ajah or discipline, not aspire to that ajah or discipline.)

2- How does this Ajah/Discipline/Forum feel about spam?

3- Are there designated places for spam in this Ajah/Discipline/Forum? If yes, where are they?

4- Who is the Head of this Ajah/Discipline/Forum?

5- If you have a problem or question while in this forum, who should you contact to discuss it?

So I'm Krak and I'm a aspirant here at the White Tower. I'm supposed to ask 5 questions of this board.

1. How should aspirants introduce themselves?

2. Is spam allowed/kind of allowed/welcomed/hated on this particular board?

3. If spam is not accepted here, is there a designated place to spam?

4. Whom is the leader of this forum?

5. If I have a problem, who should I contact on this board?

Thanks!

As the Blue Brother in charge of making sure Aspies are well "introduced" to the WT, I feel it is my duty to educate this young padwan. So... here are my answers.

Poke an Aes Sedai until he/she takes notice of you. Then provide services. SERVICES. In various forms. Mostly involving edible sugar, chocolate powder and rare ungulants from lands unknown to human perception. And cake. Always bring cake. Then when you're done with him/her, move on to the next Aes Sedai. Repeat as necessary.

Spam, luncheon meat, ham, bacon. ALL WELCOME. Possibly fried. Or baked. I hear baked spam makes good supper. Also, try not to burn it too much. Always remember: Crispy on the outside, soft and moist on the inside.

Maybe.

The Great Moat Monster, Bob. And in his absence, I rule in his name. In my absence, there is mayhem and chaos. Not that there isnt' when we're around. But just slightly more CONDENSED versions of it.

The Boblets. If you dunno who they are, ask the Plaid Ajah or the various Closet® Owners. They will be more than welcome to... initiate you. *nods*

Hope that helped. If not, you know who to look for.

Fnorrll says: STREAKING

Fnorrll says: ACTIVELY ENCOURAGED. ESSENTIAL.

Fnorrll says: ANYTHING POSTED BY ELGEE.

Fnorrll says: MOI.

Fnorrll says: GHOSTBUSTERS or THE A-TEAM, DEPENDING ON THE PROBLEM.

your face :tongue:

Oh well ... I suppose I can help you out this once, Krak. For any questions about anything on the WT or Warders, you can go to Fnorrll. I've got his msn address, email address, home address, work address and all his phone numbers.

Oh well ... I suppose I can help you out this once, Krak. For any questions about anything on the WT or Warders, you can go to Fnorrll. I've got his msn address, email address, home address, work address and all his phone numbers.

ummmm..... Why do you have all that? :rolleyes:

I ... have a friend who's a professional stalker. Yeah that's it ... a friend. :unsure:

*Goes to streak through the Grays*

Better question, if Elgee has it, why has she not given it to ME yet?!

Clearly, you all are over-estimating just how much effort krak plans to put into getting this information.

And you are over-estimating how much I care if he gets his credit or not. Which matters. Cause I get to give it to him, or lack there-of.

Archived