DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello!

M'Hael93

Hi,

My name is Kanable. I am a fervent reader of The Wheel of Time and have read up to 8 twice. The reason for reading only up to 8 is that due the plethra of information in the books, I couldn't remember what happened in the first book. As there is information in the 1st book that relates to the others, I felt it would be advantageous to restart. I am currently on A Crown of Swordsand hope to finish the series(what there is of it) before I leave for college.

I think it will be quite fun to participate in the forums and hope to be able to contribute as well.

Thanks,

Kanable

Well, welcome to our corner of the internet. Yes, the books can be FULL of crazy info. Thankfully you don't have to remember ALLLLL of it to enjoy the series. I am Nargbert, a wonderful Trolloc Warder Greeter. Or something like that... Narg never know. Take a look around, stop into each of the orgs and divs and see what floats your boat. If you get a chance, stop by the Warders of the White Tower Org.

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/48371-the-moat/

(us getting our swimming on!)

If you have any questions, in any forum, don't be afraid to ask! We are nice people... Really! So, narg has eaten a few people in the past... just hold that over him.....

Welcome!

Nargbert

Archived