DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

LAN and the Malkieri

Brown Ajah

Nynaeve appears in between the two forces, tugs her braid a couple times, Trollocs explode. Everything else is finished with the Power.

No, but seriously. She'll show up to bail him out. Whether he'll survive is another story...

• 2 weeks later...

I think it'd be pretty epic if say, Lan dies along with half or more of the Malkieri army right before Nynaeve arrives and when she shows up she pulls an Aemon's queen(what's her face) and draws ultra OP through her various angreal, enough to kill her but wipes the field clean of the entire opposing army, myrdraal, trollocs, and dreadlords all.

Although I get the feeling she's supposed to be there at the TG so that won't happen, also I want her and Lan to have a kid so that the line of Malkieri kings continues and that can't exactly happen if they both die here.

Nyn' is far too strong a person to wish to die after Lan dies. It would just be so wrong for her. She dos love him but she also acknowledges that she has a part to play in the world. She would mourn, get stronger and move on.

I don't know, I'm still drawn back to Nynaeve's test for accepted. It means very little, but in that ter'angreal, we see that it's definitely possible for success here, as Lan and Nynaeve were both alive in, of all places, Malkier (the blight having been cast out.)

I think Rand will open an underwater gateway that leads to the battlefield, and wash away the thousands of trollocs with a few million gallons of seawater, and the occasional sharktapus.

All Lan has to do, is get on a hill, and he'll be fine.

I think Rand will open an underwater gateway that leads to the battlefield, and wash away the thousands of trollocs with a few million gallons of seawater, and the occasional sharktapus.

All Lan has to do, is get on a hill, and he'll be fine.

That is brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. I know I theorized gatewaying the Gholam (back when we still didn't know how to off him) to the bottom of Randland's equivalent of the Mariana's trench, where the pressure would destroy him.

I did not think of the combat applications of gateways/oceans.

On Lan/Nynaeve, Min saw in (Lan's or Nynaeve's? I'm not sure) a viewing a child in a cradle with a sword and the ring of Malkieri kings (or something along those lines, I haven't read TGH in about a year). Min always sees the future, never the past. This means that Lan/Nynaeve will almost certainly have a kid, however, it does not mean that Lan will survive. It does however mean that Nynaeve will survive.

Archived