DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi! I finally get to read the forums!!

Valkyria

I started reading the series last year when I received book 1 as a gift. I've been looking forward to participating in the forums, but was afraid that I may stumble across something I hadn't read yet, so I avoided this website until now. I just finished Book 13 today and now am at a loss. The characters have been a part of my bedtime ritual for the past year, its hard to believe I may have to wait another year now to know how it ends!

But I'm looking forward to getting to know you all now :)

I too was introduced to the series when I was gifted the first book. However, the person who gave it to me had no idea what the series actually was! :biggrin:

Welcome to DM. We actually try to avoid spoiling anything about the books, and our RP does everything in its power to avoid being like the books. Other than the same nationalities and organizations, much different story arcs! So, stop by the divs and the orgs... get your hello on, and see what looks good to you! If you get a chance... stop by our wonderful Warders of the White Tower org.

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/48371-the-moat/

(say hello to our moat!)

Otherwise, if you have any questions, any where, don't be afraid to ask. Otherwise... helloooooooooo!!!

Nargbert

A great trolloc with warder skills!

Archived