• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

gabby wants to come over for thanksgiving dinner and we ALL know she LOVES cody which is stupid because she moved here literally 2 months before he left on his mission and he's been gone 2 YEARS so why is she so obsessed with him but she gets really mad if you talk about him dating other people or at the suggestion that he might not be interested in her so it's kind of a difficult situation because he literally never thought of her that way while he was here and idk i know cody really well and i just don't think she's his type

but then hellen is his ex-gf and she liked my facebook status about him coming home and i'm sure it's totally innocent BUT my parents have been a bit worried she'll suddenly come running back to church and stuff to try and get in his good graces now he's home (i keep telling them they've grown too far apart and the way their relationship was before they broke up is enough to make cody never want to date her again and also she has a boyfriend but STILL) haha