• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Actually...

He must be able to face and slay a dozen Myrddraal at once. While playing the harp and composing poetry. He must be able to confound scholars while riding a horse down a sheer cliff. Or perhaps up it. He must be a brilliant chef,and be able to do so while piloting a hot air balloon. He must also be able to find missing socks that were thought long lost.

:myrddraal:

Teheehee xD

*choking laughter*

...oh my.

There is a masquerade ball tonight. One of my housemates just cut two holes in a sanitary towel, stuck it to his face and started wandering around the house wearing it. I don't even...

*more can't breathe* xD

yeah, had to check to make sure that was what I thought it was.

well... at least it's a clean one

And this was after I came into the kitchen to find him "baking". He had flour, sugar, butter, eggs, cinnamon, raisins and weetabix and was mixing random amounts of each to try and make something (he had no idea what). I had to help him turn it into something that vaguely resembled dough. He then squashed it all into a "cookie" the shape of the baking tray and tried to bake it. Is done, and I'm kinda perversely tempted to try some >.>

now continuing my line of thought:

If the swiss are so famously known for neutrality in wars why is the swiss army knife so big?

Parce que. I have no idea.

Mebbe because if they weren't neutral the side without the Swiss army knives would lose very badly and they just don't want that on their consciences?