• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Eh, that kinda sucks... Yoo know if it will be like that for the rest of the year?

We are supposed to have wednesday afternoons off for any sports, which is quite nice, even though everything I have tried is in the evening :laugh:

I've started going gymnastics again, and trampoling and slacklining. There's loads more, but I finks I would have no time to do any work if I did more, but I would like to try hockey or lacrosse sometime...

Edited by Crimson_Ayla

Eh, that kinda sucks... Yoo know if it will be like that for the rest of the year?

We are supposed to have wednesday afternoons off for any sports, which is quite nice, even though everything I have tried is in the evening :laugh:

I've started going gymnastics again, and trampoling and slacklining. There's loads more, but I finks I would have no time to do any work if I did more, but I would like to try hockey or lacrosse sometime...

We're meant to have Wednesday afternoons off, but for some reason I don't. Hopefully it will change in the second semester (which starts in February) and I should be able to play during the holidays if they still play then. Playing in a five a side team during the week which makes up for it a bit.

That's nice :) it's good you're making the most of it all

Oh, that's ok then I guess :)

Yesh, tis amazing how much stuff there actually is to try :happy:

It's probably the same at my uni, but the problem is I live 20 minutes away on the train so it's a hassle to go there all the time

I sees. This year is only a 5/10 minute walk so is good, but next year I have no idea where I will be living...

Oh, that's ok then I guess :) Yesh, tis amazing how much stuff there actually is to try :happy:
It's probably the same at my uni, but the problem is I live 20 minutes away on the train so it's a hassle to go there all the time
I sees. This year is only a 5/10 minute walk so is good, but next year I have no idea where I will be living...

only freshers get to live in the houses?

At my uni fresher's are guaranteed a spot if they want one (I don't live in uni accommodation, for which I am thankful) but other students can live there too. It depends a lot on circumstances I think

Not something I really need to worry about. I drive past my preferred uni every day going to school so that's not a problem really, I've already got my life revolved around the trip there and back