• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

integrase

:ribosome:

o.o

*to google!*

Y U NO know ribosome?

is teh part of cell that produces proteins, well amino acids, I think proteins are put together at golgi bodies/apparatus

Beeecos I iz dummy who dropped teh subject after taking general science&biology for a year in favour of more artsy-fartsy shtuffs :P

Aaaah. You lost moi at amino acids XD ...and Matty won't tell moi what they are :sad:

story time: So in Science we are doing Acids and Bases, pH calculations and whatnot so I ask my teacher whether I should use ionises or disocciates to describe something, at which point he jumps into this ramble about how ionises would have actually been more correct, after which he tells me it was a "good question", so the rest of the class is near completely lost and just stares at me like I'm some sort of Science prodigy or something

integrase

:ribosome:

o.o

*to google!*

Y U NO know ribosome?

is teh part of cell that produces proteins, well amino acids, I think proteins are put together at golgi bodies/apparatus

Beeecos I iz dummy who dropped teh subject after taking general science&biology for a year in favour of more artsy-fartsy shtuffs :P

Aaaah. You lost moi at amino acids XD ...and Matty won't tell moi what they are :sad:

amino acids are likklie molecules that bond together into polypeptide chains, which then form proteins which to almost all the important stuff in the body, hormones and whatnot

story time: So in Science we are doing Acids and Bases, pH calculations and whatnot so I ask my teacher whether I should use ionises or disocciates to describe something, at which point he jumps into this ramble about how ionises would have actually been more correct, after which he tells me it was a "good question", so the rest of the class is near completely lost and just stares at me like I'm some sort of Science prodigy or something

*not bad face*

*not bad face*

having people rate you as smart gets annoying quickly 'cause they start noticing whenever you speak, or putting in little comments

all over one silly science mark, well mostly, actually it was more like a run of good form

I'll just try and replicate that in December, that would be nice

*not bad face*

having people rate you as smart gets annoying quickly 'cause they start noticing whenever you speak, or putting in little comments

all over one silly science mark, well mostly, actually it was more like a run of good form

better than people thinking you're daft

*not bad face*

people don't usuaally just think that without there being some hard evidence to back them up

*not bad face*

people don't usuaally just think that without there being some hard evidence to back them up

not in my experience, it's daft until proven otherwise