• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

there's a simpson's epi where the kids end up in foster care with flanders and he makes bart hot cocoa, and tops it with marshmallows and stuff, and then takes a little torch and brulees it for him, just like that, and... it was a beautiful thing.

I saw that one!

truly brilliant, there are very few better ways to a child's heart than good hot chocolate.

Assuming this child is not lactose-intolerant. God, being lactose intolerant must suck...

there's a simpson's epi where the kids end up in foster care with flanders and he makes bart hot cocoa, and tops it with marshmallows and stuff, and then takes a little torch and brulees it for him, just like that, and... it was a beautiful thing.

I saw that one!

truly brilliant, there are very few better ways to a child's heart than good hot chocolate.

Assuming this child is not lactose-intolerant. God, being lactose intolerant must suck...

it can be overcome, and that cup of cocoa would be worth it... yeah, it was one of the best i thought.

and this... is what i want right now...this is thicker than the chocolate river in wonka's factory...

ItalianHotChocolate.jpg

So if you're fond of modern-day culture or the mere fact that you aren't a peasant, go ahead and thank the Black Death. If you are a fan of being a peasant; how did you get the Internet?! GET THEE BACK TO THE MILL, THADDRICK, THE MILLET SHALT NOT GRIND ITSELF.

It's not hard to understand why I enjoy cracked

I saw that one!

it can be overcome, and that cup of cocoa would be worth it... yeah, it was one of the best i thought.

and this... is what i want right now...this is thicker than the chocolate river in wonka's factory...

ItalianHotChocolate.jpg

oh good lord, what is this?

I saw that one!

ItalianHotChocolate.jpg

italian hot chocolate....it looks like chocolate in perhaps equal quantities with heavy cream...

I saw that one!

ItalianHotChocolate.jpg

italian hot chocolate....it looks like chocolate in perhaps equal quantities with heavy cream...

sounds about right

I saw that one!

ItalianHotChocolate.jpg

NOM.

and it would also be a lovely frosting once cooled, and with a little higher chocolate to cream ratio would be truffles.

cooled and spread evenly over a crust made from crushed chocolate chip cookies and melted butter, frozen, and then filled with layers of ice cream, more of the chocolate stuff, more cookies, candies like reeses or whatever, and whipped cream... then refrozen... and topped with more of the cookies... and a few scoops of ice cream... would make a delightful ice cream cake...

and someone should sedate me now.