• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Kaylee is my real life friend - like a little sis to me... and I talked her into joining the site so she could play mafia with me, hehe...

She joined the BT for the craziness... and the Wolfkin too, so she's Nya's wolfie sis.

All one big happy family, with the attendant insanity.

*Blushy* Thanks my little Nya. *snuggles*

I have tried to get my RL friends to join and they just haven't really shown any interest. I think Joe and Kristen (who are engaged

and go with me every year to the Ren Fair) would LOVE this place because they love everything that DM represents. It would be so

sweet if they would join. I don't have any RL friends that are WoT fans. :sad:

There ya go! Kaylee is a Rennie, she and I went in costume this year (my first time ever going in costume). Alas, no pictures were taken. Last year she worked the Faire.

And she's the one who actually introduced me to WoT, although she has only read the first book and part of the second. I had a lot of free time at the time, so I devoured the whole series. I keep offering to give her my copies, perhaps she'll have time to read them soon. :laugh: