• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

roo, your school is so... open I find it a little weird, all ours are in normal closed off classrooms

what do you mean?

our classrooms are rooms, they have four walls a floor and a ceiling, on your virtual tour your classrooms just seem to take up so much space and one of them in in a little pit with the roof miles above

Many friendly rivalries have emerged, most notably against the nearby South African College School (SACS), and Rondebosch Boys' High School.

Friendly? you must be joking?

Anything not making sense to you Ayla?

Lots to read :)

I can just see myself tomorrow explaining to my physics teacher that I didn't finish my homework cos I was too busy looking at schools in SA :D

roo, your school is so... open I find it a little weird, all ours are in normal closed off classrooms

what do you mean?

our classrooms are rooms, they have four walls a floor and a ceiling, on your virtual tour your classrooms just seem to take up so much space and one of them in in a little pit with the roof miles above

those photos seem to have been warped or something, it's really weird

Many friendly rivalries have emerged, most notably against the nearby South African College School (SACS), and Rondebosch Boys' High School.

Friendly? you must be joking?

Anything not making sense to you Ayla?

Lots to read :)

I can just see myself tomorrow explaining to my physics teacher that I didn't finish my homework cos I was too busy looking at schools in SA :D

if he has a problem he can take it up with me trollolololol

to make up for that rubbish website, here's a fun fact about my town, we have a castle, complete with dungeon and moat :D

we have one in Cape Town, but it was made to be a military headquarters, not to house royalty

I doubt our castle could keep anyone out to be honest :laugh: speaking of royalty, the heir to the throne of the Britain takes his title from my home town

to make up for that rubbish website, here's a fun fact about my town, we have a castle, complete with dungeon and moat :D

we have one in Cape Town, but it was made to be a military headquarters, not to house royalty

I doubt our castle could keep anyone out to be honest :laugh: speaking of royalty, the heir to the throne of the Britain takes his title from my home town

which title? I never did get round to caring for royalty trivia

If you click on Roo's pics they go normal

my main problem was thinking the assembly hall was a class *facepalm*

:laugh:

So what do you guys think of the school then? :)

Remarkably different to mine, plastic chairs instead of wood and metal and the desks are big and look like you share an most of the ones in my school are individual. Then your IT room (which I suppose you have classes in), the computers look a little dated, but that's fine for any programing you'd be doing, we have a separate computer lab in our school, but mostly we get around with our laptops (we've got a laptop programme, I love it, most of the time not for the educational benefits, but those do exist)

If you click on Roo's pics they go normal

my main problem was thinking the assembly hall was a class *facepalm*

Don't make me laugh! I'm drinking hot chocolate. Tis a precarious situation :laugh:

that was funny? it must have been a pretty big fail then

Edited by Smiley73