• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Okay, whatever floats your boat.

I don't think anyone could worship the ground he walks on more than myself, but I suppose my views and yours are not necessarily compatible, so I'll keep my opinions to myself, except for the worshipful ones. >.>

I do know what you mean, even if I don't necessarily agree with your apparent definitions. The best way I've ever been able to describe what Eebs is to me, is that he's like sunshine, or fresh air. Or distilled goodness in a body of flesh.

I'm only still here because I had to type one more message on Facebook, and now I'm going to bed. >.>

I really truly don't care much what you think; in an ideal world I'd get along with everyone and I'd be able to care what people think, but life has long since taught me that that just causes stress and heartache. The only opinions that matter to me are those of my family, my friends, and God.

What made me feel like I can't say what I want, and what put my back up, is this:

please allow me to retain this belief. i still believe in something good. i want to believe in something good. 'k?

I dunno, maybe you were just teasing, maybe not, but however you were thinking it, it comes across as a form of emotional manipulation, in the guise of a guilt-trip. That, by saying someone uses sarcasm, somehow I'm destroying either your belief, or the something good you believe in. That's a little extreme.

However innocent, it's just a general rule of mine that I don't put up with any sort of manipulation like that. I've been abused by that too many times in the past to tolerate any of it. So yeah, maybe I'm overreacting a little, I just don't like feeling like if I say something, I'm going to get guilt-tripped or harassed over it. Anyway, that's all.

Chill guys, if it pleases you to know I found a toy penguin on sitting on my locker today as I came out of a depressing chemistry class. It's small with a big head and big blue eyes and has a tag attached to it's arm which says "My name is Waddles! When i swim, I go really fast, but when I run, I'm usually last!".

Edited by Tiinker

Ok. Oh btw, no offense intended. I considered this a double cat dare from Cindy.

Leelou "my best day would be June in Hawaii, hanging at the beach. Go back to Hotel, order Fajitas from room service watch game 7 of BRUINS winning the cup. Then watch DVD of new Star Trek." extrapolated from 50 questions.

(no, noone is troubled, i was just nervous about your impression of me, cause, well... :wacko: ; didn't mean it as a double cat dare, but you're doing a beautiful job here; sometimes when ley is loney and bored, he types in 3 difefrent personalities -- but this is much more entertaining, please continue :myrddraal: )