• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

watch my siggy--there's a quote in one I think you'll like.... actually two of them. Two quotes to watch for in my siggy

Those are..."the sun is always shining" and the "seeing isn't believing" ones? =)

That is it

and XD can I join in too (I never see him on these days though....)

*mildly confused* ...? >.>

Making Ley lose the game :P sowwy

happiness is like sadness or any other emotion. it comes and goes, and it's nice, bu not a permanment state of being for most people.

i'm cool with that.

and ayy friday. didn;t care until i got to my car. then it hit me like it hasnt for weeks.

letting myself get too happy, tho, better settle down.

oysh. really? suffering is optional? you believe this?

im not talking about for most of the time im thinking like pancreatic cancer or starvation or bruning alive.

suffering really isnt optional for these things.

and for a lot of other things.

The attitude is--letting it get to you so much that your whole existence isn't worth it. That's what suffering is. My grandfather has pancreatic cancer. He's not suffering. He's in pain, but he's not suffering. He's fighting, and he's making the most out of his life that he can.

I watched my grandpa lose both of his legs, and battle a half a dozen other health problems. He couldn't walk around on his own anymore, he couldn't work in his workshop, and he couldn't stand up to hug me at the end. Never once would I say he "suffered."

Yes he was in pain, and yes it was hard, but he still was always there with a smile and a laugh, and was still as full of life and joy and hope and faith as ever. I live trying to be half the person he was