Toy and Minion

[s]Goal: 100,000 New Goal: 200,000[/s] New Goal: 250.000

1 hour ago, Dar'Jen Ab Owain said:

It started raining, then became freezing rain, and now it's snowing.

Its heading that way here :(((

7 hours ago, Dar'Jen Ab Owain said:

It started raining, then became freezing rain, and now it's snowing.

This shows that, sometimes, it has to get worse before it gets better. :smile:

You drink now? Oy. Everyone grew up.

it gets worse before it's ok for a week and then it gets worse in the other extreme.

we had to start the space heaters again because thursdays 60 Fahrenheit is around 0 now and heading lower. But the flood watch and snow advisory are still in effect so, yay, staying home ftw!

He's from Europe. The drinking age there is much more reasonable 

I'm also 21 already.

But yeah first alcohol was at 19 (still much older than most people here, and if I'd have wanted I could've gotten it as early as 14-15 from my parents I think), first beer was 20.

18 minutes ago, Crimson_Ayla said:

Does submitting replies on this new DM take longer for everyone else or do I just have poopy internet...

It takes longer, and it seems to take longest in this particular thread.

you may want to see freezing rain but you probably won't want to be outside when it happens.  It tends to bring down trees and power lines and to cause cars to hit utility poles so it's not always any fun inside either.

its better than thundersnow though. That stuff is scary.

Snow is the clouds pooping on us. *nod*

I don't mind the snow as much as the ice. And I prefer the snow when I don't have to drive anywhere.

But freezing rain can make some pretty displays, but it suck to be out in it, and can drop tree limbs and power lines, and cause some craziness.

Nobody really does.  :laugh:

It is the price we pay for not freezing our collective tuchuses off in the winter.