Toy and Minion

[s]Goal: 100,000 New Goal: 200,000[/s] New Goal: 250.000

6 hours ago, Songstress said:

*confused face*

We can't click on the number of replies to see who's posted in the thread and how many posts per person anymore, but I can see the number of replies in the thread.  Is that a moderator only thing now?  

Oh ya I forgot it was outside the thread.

i still say it's a million tho. Some are invisible mmmhmmm

I know we went to 25 posts per page I was just teasing a bit. :)

If you want to know how many replies this has here it is: 237205

Edited by Illian Tear

Mmmm, brownies.

DJ is my favorite  :wub:

*shakes like a hound, spraying beer over everyone*

Not me first beer bath! 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Yes! Or even the price of real vanilla extract. A friend of mine was moving once and in cleaning out her kitchen of 'extra things' gave me a 'pint' bottle of mexican vanilla for free. It was amazing! Lasted me years even with all the baking I do (and my liberal use of vanilla in baking.)  
    • A lot of my choices are pretty subjective when it comes to alignment (I'm all for sympathetic villains and, erm, complicated characters), but here goes:   WoT: Mazrim Taim (Jordan's), Moridin, Demandred, Asmodean, and Aginor/Osan'gar. Also Lanfear, Mesaana, Moghedien, and Alviarin.   MEN: Alastair from Supernatural; Anakin Skywalker (er, the character concept, not the execution); Azazel from Supernatural; Castiel as God from Supernatural; Cole Turner/Belthazor from Charmed; Jaime Lannister; Light Yagami from Death Note (season 1); Loki (Tom Hiddleston); Luke Castellan from Percy Jackson; Lucifer from Supernatural; Magneto (Michael Fassbender); Negan; Pan from Once; Petyr Baelish; Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold from Once; Seth Rollins from WWE (original heel turn); Severus Snape (Alan Rickman); Spike from BTVS (seasons 2-5); Tom Riddle; Triple H from WWE; Viktor from Underworld; WolfStar SunSoar from Wayfarer Redemption (yes, that series had a world of problems, but I love characters with such long, complex endgames); etc.   WOMEN: Cora from Once; Jean Grey as Dark Phoenix (Claremont run); Dark Willow from BtVS; Elsa Schneider from Indiana Jones; Emma Frost (prior to Morrison's run); Faith Lehane from BtVS; Lilith from Supernatural; Madelyne Pryor as Goblin Queen; Meg from Supernatural (Nicki Aycox); Regina from Once; Ruby from Supernatural (Katie Cassidy); etc.   I'm sure there are more, 'cuz I really like the baddies, but that's all my insomniac brain can dredge up at the moment. XD