• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Herrrro Nya

Gidday random! :D How's things?

Goooood. Just killing some time before bed. How izzz you, llamaface?

>.>

...*not sure how to react to llamaface*... XD

I'm good thanks, had a great day exploring le new laptop for filmmaking, then a magical afternoon wiv moi horsies :wub:

ooooh fancy... so you got a new shiny for video editing? excited?

Herrrro Nya

Gidday random! :D How's things?

Goooood. Just killing some time before bed. How izzz you, llamaface?

>.>

...*not sure how to react to llamaface*... XD

I'm good thanks, had a great day exploring le new laptop for filmmaking, then a magical afternoon wiv moi horsies :wub:

ooooh fancy... so you got a new shiny for video editing? excited?

Yeshyeeesh!! :D Dad ordered it before we went but it arrived waaay after we flew off :darkone: So I couldn't make my film in time for the comp last month, you may remember me being upset about that...this laptop was planned for that and grrrr. Silly fuss about sending lithium batteries...

ANYWAY. It's pretty awesomely fast, Lenovo ThinkPad with dedicated graphics *SKIPTWIRLSQUEE* :D

I CAN WATCH ALL MY FOOTAGE WITHOUT IT CRASHING AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! :laugh:

Now that's definitely the dream.

It's much easier to edit a project when you can watch all the video :)

*le happysigh* Ohhh yeeesh, sooo good!! MUCH BETTER than when I made that film last year...I spent MONTHS on it because the laptop would die every 10 minutes...but at least it won le comp lol, so it was worth it. Kinda :P :happy:

But now I must restrain myself and get my school year finished first XD

*le happysigh* Ohhh yeeesh, sooo good!! MUCH BETTER than when I made that film last year...I spent MONTHS on it because the laptop would die every 10 minutes...but at least it won le comp lol, so it was worth it. Kinda :P :happy:

Definitely recommended. No video program in your school? Our high school had a whole video program, we had a news van, a daily news broadcast, etc. It's how I got started in video. Such fun! I'm sure you'll do great with it :)

Definitely recommended. No video program in your school? Our high school had a whole video program, we had a news van, a daily news broadcast, etc. It's how I got started in video. Such fun! I'm sure you'll do great with it :)

Nope, I do Correspondece school (live in the wop-wops) and so have to supply everything technology-wise moiself >:( I’ve visited friends at High Schools and I was sooooooo jealous!!!! They have whole film labs there… :teary:

But I have visited a 6-day workshop thing in 2008 where we had various studios, a whole room of editing shtuffs and a room FULL of field cameras…I met loads of interesting people and even got to hold an Oscar!! Ahhh good times. That was when I really got inspired to want to make films. :happy:

Speaking of having to buy everything for schoolwork…just had to order three seasons of bloody SITCOMS for my media studies *sobs and waves after her moniez with a big white kerchief* …it’s the only essay this year, on American sitcoms, so I haz to do it. And it was either that or horror films and I am NOT, repeat NOT, terrifying moiself on purpose >.> That would just be the last straw for some stuff this year… :eep:

Speaking of having to buy everything for schoolwork…just had to order three seasons of bloody SITCOMS for my media studies *sobs and waves after her moniez with a big white kerchief* …it’s the only essay this year, on American sitcoms, so I haz to do it. And it was either that or horror films and I am NOT, repeat NOT, terrifying moiself on purpose >.> That would just be the last straw for some stuff this year… :eep:

Does it have to be a specific sitcom, all the sitcoms, or can you choose one?

Does it have to be a specific sitcom, all the sitcoms, or can you choose one?

I got a huge list and had to choose one from each period: The 1980’s, 1990’s and 2000s…

So I looked ‘em all up on TradeMe and chose the cheapest seasons 1 (well the cheapest of those that didn't sound too horrible teehee) :laugh:

…still ‘xpensive though >:(

Edited by Nyanna al'Meara