• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

lol I remember teaching my mom about the computer. She was taking some online courses and always typed her work into Word, but then would copy and paste it into her class. She didn't know how to copy and paste though, so I would always have to do it for her. The first time she did it on her own I was so proud of her. She also likes to get the latest and greatest phones, but she never knows how to use them. funny thing is she's only 41, so she's not even old yet!

everyone in my family, especailly the over 80's, took to these things like ducks to water, and it became annoying pretty fast. just watching my mom answer literally 100 texts from my sister in one afternoon was enough to convince me to lie.

i have a cell, a i-touch and an ipad, and i continue to deny that i have anything that could text... or that i could learn how if they could. they've all texted at me and insisted i must have gotten the messages, but i'm not admitting anything.

the email and phone are more than enough.

i value my thumbs.

we were very close. my sister was 2 when i moved out. mom taught her how to say "cindy agundned me." but mom got married and wouldn't have let me stay if i'd wanted to. i took the hint when they reassigned my room.

it'll be ok. it's pretty hard to go back home after you've been on your own. it's good to have the distance to finish growing up.

we had a convenient set of no talk rules that included whatever or whoever i was.... dating. she preferred not to know and i didn't challenge her there.

but there's only so many grown women who can live together in one house for very long without having had the stay sweet thing beaten into them at a very early age.

we had a convenient set of no talk rules that included whatever or whoever i was.... dating. she preferred not to know and i didn't challenge her there.

but there's only so many grown women who can live together in one house for very long without having had the stay sweet thing beaten into them at a very early age.

stay sweet thing?