DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Come Welcome Kaylen!

Little Miss

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Computer Super Smash Bros

They're still working on it, but a beta downloadable version is available. Nice for those of us who wish we had a Wii and Smash Bros Brawl. I can't wait until they complete it. I already like it better than Melee. (except for playing against humans =/) The only problem so far is that the computers fail. With Goku, I can beat 3 level 9's allied against me. But hopefully they'll make the computers harder as they add more stuff into the game.

I've downloaded a few games to my wii off of online... And i had forgotten one of my other favorites, Star Fox lol.. though i played got it to play on my wii and played a while back and i remembered the commentary being stupid, but gah i don't remember it being that corny lol

I do have super smash brothers on my wii, zelda: ocarina of time, and mario 64 too... And i've got a lot of other games for my wii... But i usually only play when my brother is in town... I got Lego Star Wars and Lego Indiana Jones for christmas and i love both of them... :biggrin:

Archived