DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Come Welcome Kaylen!

Little Miss

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmmm where to start... well.. I am an avid reader, though in the past year i haven't had a lot of time to read because i've been in nursing school. I graduated as an LPN in December and I've been reading like crazy since... I love watching almost any sport, especially football. I play with a slowpitch co-ed softball team during the summer and fall and love to play video games. My favorite video games would have to be Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time off of the N64, but I also love all halo's and gears of war. I used to play on Lord of the Rings Online but nursing school put a stop to that and I'm not sure i want to go back because it takes up an ungodly amount of time.. lol but yeah... That's pretty much what i like to do.. I also like to hang out with my family and friends...

So.... any questions or comments?? lol

I have to agree mcs.... Majora's Mask was an extreme disappointment... but i have to say i did greatly enjoy Twilight Princess... Though I kinda liked it better on game cube than on the Wii... Wii made things kinda more complicated...

I really loved the N64 console though.. it is definitely one of my all time favorites.. it had awesome games... Mario 64, Zelda, the James Bond Goldeneyes game...

Archived