DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Rps?

devon

So things seem to be a little quiet around here, so I figured that with this being an rp community, we would make some noise and get some new rps started. However, I don't know what everyone would be interested in doing. So I'm thinking we all get together and brainstorm a couple of ideas and see what everyone thinks! I'll start us off.

One idea I had was to take on a local bandit groups main base. Something a distance from Tar Valon that the Aes Sedai wouldn't be meddling, but close enough that their presence would be heard in the city. I figure a bunch of us could ride out together, fight our way in, capture the leader, and force the rest to surrender, just like the heroes do in all the old westerns.

Anyways, that is brief description for one of my ideas, but I'm more interested in your opinions/ideas! So, tell me!

Hmm... now all we need is a reason to go beat the crap out of them. *coughs* I mean, attempt peaceful negotiations with them... Ed's in, either way. She's super bored and hates duty on the wall with a passion. *laughs*

Looks like no one had any other ideas. I'm going to write out an outline and post it tomorrow, and then we'll start our bandit bashing! I'll make it so trainees can join in, since we wouldn't want anybody to miss out on our fun!

Well I have been trying to get back into RPing here. I am trying to figure out how to account for my absence on two characters though >.<

I have actually wrote new RPs for both, found I did not like them and deleted them just to sit and brainstorm some more lol. I finally got a shift at work where I have time to do this again (Does a happy dance) but wow my writing has been just... wow.

Since we are talking about new RPs in this thread of anyone has any ideas how to account for an extremely large and intelligent Tower Guard and a slim and sneaky Warder's time I am open to suggestions.