DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Looney Tunes Mafia

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't be bitter Karak m'dear, it's not a good look for you. Green is just your color though, you might want to go with envy as your negative emotion of choice :biggrin:

*is sick, so goes off to bed cause hopefully she can sleep the cotton out of her brain*

Don't be bitter Krak m'dear, it's not a good look for you. Green is just your color though, you might want to go with envy as your negative emotion of choice :biggrin:

*is sick, so goes off to bed cause hopefully she can sleep the cotton out of her brain*

*typo >.>

Checking in.

I was gonna vote Arlow cause he's my mentee, but Aemon already did. I don't silly vote people who are already voted for. I was then gonna vote Aemon, but MCS had already done that. I was gonna vote MCS for this, but Player voted MCS already. So, now I will VOTE PLAYER to ease my anger at not getting to vote for my mintee.

*snuggles Aust and plants an Acme mine into his pocket* yes it has. don't mind that hissing sound either, it's my happy to see you again hiss so its okay *nods convincingly*

i took about a month long break, and i'm only in one game; so this time i should stay active the whole way through *hides* totally still feel ashamed of that too :sad:

• Club Leader
Vote Count:

Adella (2) – Song, Krak

Limi (1) – AJ

Aemon (1) – Mcs

Verbal (1) – Limi

MCS (1) – Player

Kat (1) – Arlow

Arlow (1) – Aemon

Krak (1) – Adella

Player (1) – Kat

Ahmoondah (1) - Red

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch

*snuggles Aust and plants an Acme mine into his pocket* yes it has. don't mind that hissing sound either, it's my happy to see you again hiss so its okay *nods convincingly*

i took about a month long break, and i'm only in one game; so this time i should stay active the whole way through *hides* totally still feel ashamed of that too :sad:

After all this time, you still can't resist trying to touch me!!!! :D

That crossed my mind too, but it is also not uncommon to have a lot of non game related posts on otherwise quiet Day ones, when there is nothing game related to talk about. Is it an attempt to keep us off topic so we don't start talking? I'm not sure. I think I would be more concerned if we were starting to talk game related stuff and people were taking it off topic. As is its just gonna suck for people trying to catch up or reread and have to sort though it. But at the same time new posts draw us back to looking at the game. I don't really know how to start the game conversation unless I see something suspicious and can call it out to be explained, but I haven't seen that so I don't really know where to start.

Kat makes a good point, one that I've been thinking about for a little bit. People always complain about inactivity in games, but then they complain when people make non-game related posts. You can't have both. It's day 2, day 1 revealed no information, and so we have nothing game related to talk about. Besides, there shouldn't be anything wrong with non-game related posts anyway...within reason. Obviously spam for spams sake is dumb, but I've never seen anything wrong with non-game related posts, especially if they're keeping everybody active and involved. Sometimes there's just nothing game related to say (especially early on).

But, if we want on-topic posts, I'm pretty sure I saw Adella talking to Gingerbread Man before I fell asleep.

Kat makes a good point, one that I've been thinking about for a little bit. People always complain about inactivity in games, but then they complain when people make non-game related posts. You can't have both. It's day 2, day 1 revealed no information, and so we have nothing game related to talk about. Besides, there shouldn't be anything wrong with non-game related posts anyway...within reason. Obviously spam for spams sake is dumb, but I've never seen anything wrong with non-game related posts, especially if they're keeping everybody active and involved. Sometimes there's just nothing game related to say (especially early on).

But, if we want on-topic posts, I'm pretty sure I saw Adella talking to Gingerbread Man before I fell asleep.

------> You are HERE X

To the best of my knowledge, it is still day one in Looney Tunes land, however if you are seeing little gingerbread men who am I to argue? Are you hearing voices too?

Archived