DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Logain

Will al Seen

Popular theory, anbd the one I agree with is that Logain will be the one in charge of taking out Taim, and as many of Taim's Asha'man as possible, and then Logain becomes the leader of the Asha'man.

I don't think that Logain will try to take any glory from any of Rands actions.

And like Luckers I also hope he doesn't because I actually quite like Logain, especially the way in which he bonded those two Aes Sedai, I think he will find glory of his own making.

The main reason I believe this is because Logain is too proud to claim glory from somebody elses deeds. If you recall when Rand first saw Logain in Caemlyn he was a man who did not look defeated even though he had been captured by Aes Sedai and was on his way to be Gentled.

Also take into account his actions when Nynaeve enabled him to Channel again, Egwene released him and when he went to the Black Tower and openly opposed Taim. These are not the actions, in my opinion anyway, of someone who would claim someone elses glory as their own.

Unless of course Rand himself asks it of him I feel it would be totally out of character

Im sure there has been a foretelling/viewing/dream about Logain stepping over somebody with Rands face who isnt really Rand. And also Aran'gar said to Osan'gar that it was Osan'gar and Demandreds job to keep an eye on Rand. Now, what if Demandred poses as Rand but doesnt know hes only got one hand, Logain notices the extra hand and mentions it, and when Demandred doesnt comment on Semirhages fireball or whatever Logain will figure out that it aint Rand and kill Demandred.

Archived